Sign in to follow this  
Wenjun Chow

Windows 10 and PMDG

Hello guys,I'm one of the Windows insiders of Win 10. I began to use Win10 at build 10041. I tried to install FSX and some Add-ons in every build and they all work well in previous version of

Win10.

Earlier, MS pushed the build 10240(RTM) for every insiders. But after update, I found that all add-ons by PMDG in my computer(737 and 777)can't work. After I select them in FSX, FSX will NO RESPONSE. But strangely, only PMDG's add-ons will make FSX no response, others(like aerosoft Airbus and FSLAB Concorde)in my computer will not.

I tried to reinstall PMDG737 and PMDG777, but failed.Then I reinstall DX and open DX10 Preview, it also failed.

My CPU is i5 4570 and my

That's strange. I'm an insider too and have the rtm. All my addons including the 777 and 737 work without issue. Only problem I had is dx9 showing a black screen but dx10 works perfectly with the fixer. I did a clean install btw

PMDG aircraft won't activate after the clean Win 10 instalation. After I choose either 737 or 777 from the aircraft menu in P3D, the aircraft loads with black screens (yes I have legal copies) and it doesn't ask to activate.

EDIT: simmconnect was the issue - solved

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q