Sign in to follow this  
morgank

Engine cut off and idle jumps back

The short haul flight was cancelled. 
Reason: I need to reprogram FSUIPC after flashing the card, and that is not an easy job to do.
After opening FSX, all controls suddeny moved opposite. Flaps was 0 at 40. full thrust at no thrust and so on.

Everything worked fine before this program corruption.

I am agianst corruption!

Puhhhh..........

So, throttle adjusted, everything hopefulle seem to work, not quite finished yet, but made a short haul from ESMS (Malmoe-Sturup to ESGG (Gothenburg-Landvetter). 
New experience, new lesson learned :)
Hope someone also learned a little out of this, and can use it in the future.  :lol: 

Bye all!

October 28, and most of the flightsim has worked for a period of time, almost without big problems. :Devil:
Still I have not solved the function of stopping the engines. Been flying quite a lot lately, and the small irritating things, seems like I just have to ignore them :smile:
1. Engine idle-engine cutoff engine = same.  (they goes back to idle after a few seconds.)
2. Under the flight, the autopilot have fun by moving throttle forward and backward continuously, not much, but enough to change the trust of engines, example; from 87 % to 92%, up and down, up and down.
3. Same behavior of yoke under flight, makes the airplane move a little up and down. Seems like throttle and yoke is moving together :)
4. A lot of stutter on yoke while parked, both aileron and elevator. Checked if interference with other program, but I use only FSUIPC for these.
5. Conflict with steering tiller and rudder. Even if they are assigned separately in FSUIPC and by controlling and calibrating everything looks fine. When I move steering tiller, the rudder pedals do as well. Calibrated in FSUIPC, looks good.    I get less control while take off and land.
If I look at the rudder itself outside, it is flickering left and right.  For a while I had a perfect steering with the tiller, but "today" this has changed.

6. When pressing TOGA the A/T switch itself off. Makes the take off more exiting.....so I use the spot with the mouse instead. ;)

Well Flightsim has never been perfect and without spending a lot of cash on pro sim's  I guess we have to live with it?

I have learned a lot about flying the big jets, thats a huge reward :smile: