Sign in to follow this  
roroma

Flight Factor 767!

I would hope that the 767 FMC is of a much later model, the 757 example being of a rather early design. My personal preference is to be able to simulate current aircraft operations, I'm not too big on the retro stuff, although I know some enjoy that too.

Also i think Phillip is also part of IXEG, but i am not sure about that.

This is my guess and no offical wording of any sort :)

Going to put a stop to that one.  I can state right now that Phillip is in no way connected to IXEG.

Going to put a stop to that one.  I can state right now that Phillip is in no way connected to IXEG.

ahh ok , like i said that was a guesstimate and you are way more informed than i am :)

I would hope that the 767 FMC is of a much later model, the 757 example being of a rather early design. My personal preference is to be able to simulate current aircraft operations, I'm not too big on the retro stuff, although I know some enjoy that too.

they start with the -300er and then give an extended version with the -200 and the -400. He said on the org, the -400 will be the most advanced one that is somewhere between a 757 and T7.

W  Also i think Phillip is also part of IXEG, but i am not sure about that.

This is my guess and no offical wording of any sort :)

Well, his official word is that he is working 3/4 of his time for Laminar and only 1/4 of his time for FlightFactor. But according to my iknowledege he has never worked for the IXEG, instead they complained that they can't recycle an old FMS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=13&v=7pXhJM5B8GY

Is it just me or wing flex looks great ? maybe they finally fixed it?

Can't wait to see the cockpit with the new higher resolution textures.

Systems wise I belive they took many things from the 757 which kinda makes since , 757 almost on par with PMDG IMO , "almost" as things like terrain radar are missing , which will be in the 767!

Ok,  I am going to be that guy and rain on the parade. 

It's FF so the system accuracy will not be there.  

I will wait for the IXEG 737 for a true high fidelity airliner for X-plane

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

They are getting better and better in every plane they make.

I for one is not a fan of their products , but I truely thing that the 767 will be finally be the product Im expecting from those guys , because they have a lot of potential.

If it'll be a kinda better looking Level-d 767 , it'll be aweose (although Im sure this will be even better systems-wise).

I'm sure it will be very good, but FF are guilty like a number of developers, of creating plane after plane, without sorting out all bugs of the preceding models. It's as if there's a kind of race to saturate the market to reap the cash from the most popular planes. Unfortunately quality suffers in these cases. I do wish they would bring their 777 up to the latest standards and bring out a 757 with a more up to date cockpit though.

These chaps will never get to PMDG/IXEG level as this requires honing an aircraft to near perfection, and they seem more interested in jumping to the next project as soon as one is out.

Well I agree , but they already created a 757 , although with the some qircks , however the 767 is very similar to the 757 , and it's been in-developemnt for at least a year (a year ago ramzess hinted for a 767 in-developemnt at the org chat box).

So while adding some new stuff (like terrain radar) , they are enhancing some of the weaker points (for example they are repleacing the VC textures with better ones , a new sound system etc...)

The 767 really can be on-par , just imagine it as a "fixed" 757...

The question remains if they'll enhance thier previous planes , will in this case , sorry but I kinda don't care :D give me a great 767 and Im happy!

I found the flight-factor aircraft great for quick/jump-in casual flights without going into too much depth, a sort of mid-range between something like a Carenado plane and a PMDG jet. I think this is what the majority of flight-simmers enjoy (including myself), but of course there is also a large majority who prefer full systems simulation and study the manuals and will find the aircraft lacking in certain areas. 

From what I saw , at least from the 757 , it's very in-depth and a study level simulation , and Im speaking as some one who used to fly PMDG airliners about 2.5-3 years ago.

Not saying FF757 is PMDG level systems-wise , still has it's an-accuracy and problems , but I do belive that the 767 as it's an easy jump from the 757 , will be there.

Note Im talking only systems-wise , graphics wise the 757 isn't up to my taste , but then again they'll use many of this stuff in their 767 and they are improving them.

I actually use an Airbus A320 which is by far the less appealing in terms of cockpit ( not even 3d ). That's the QPAC A320, but it's flight dynamics and the modeling of the FBW is the one used in the Peter's collection and also, if I'm not wrong, in FF's A350...

It's the closest to the Airbus FBW I can find in XP, FSX / P3D...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I actually use an Airbus A320 which is by far the less appealing in terms of cockpit ( not even 3d ). That's the QPAC A320, but it's flight dynamics and the modeling of the FBW is the one used in the Peter's collection and also, if I'm not wrong, in FF's A350...

It's the closest to the Airbus FBW I can find in XP, FSX / P3D...

There are some real Airbus pilots that fly the Aerosoft Airbus that think it is pretty accurate flight modeling, in P3D.  

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

There are some real Airbus pilots that fly the Aerosoft Airbus that think it is pretty accurate flight modeling, in P3D.  

I like it too - it's an excellent add-on for P3D v2, very stable on that platform, and above all extremely didactic for someone wanting to get into the "Airbus-way".

Flight dynamics-wise, and in terms of the FBW implementation ( Normal Law only ) I still find the QPAC ahead of it.

Of course the QPAC in it's present version models a tiny universe compared to the systems represented in the excellent Aerosoft Airbus A320/21.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...