Sign in to follow this  
roroma

Flight Factor 767!

Going to put a stop to that one.  I can state right now that Phillip is in no way connected to IXEG.

Except for the fact that we know each other, met at least once, and - I think I am speaking for everyone on the IXEG team - really like Phillip, think he is a genius and truly admire the work he does!

But other than that Goran is right, Phillip is not part of the IXEG team.

Cheers, Jan

Wow didn't know the 757 was getting a Rockwell Collins glass cockpit! That looks like the 787

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Wow didn't know the 757 was getting a Rockwell Collins glass cockpit! That looks like the 787

I prefer the older ones :-)

Speaking of modern things... I wonder if they'll do the 400 , it's very different compared to 200/300 . 

• Upvote 1

Watched the 767 stream 

I gotta say I was dissapointed in the first previews , but now I think this plane will be awesome!

The VC finally looks great , the functionality and systems complexity are really awesome ( PMDG level IMO , speaking as someone who isn't a fan of previous FF planes , and flown PMDG airliners in my FSX days).

There are a few stuff that I didn't like , for example the fonts in the MCP should be a bit samller , that I hope they'll fix.

But overall this plane looks like the 767 I always waited for!

Watched the 767 stream 

I gotta say I was dissapointed in the first previews , but now I think this plane will be awesome!

The VC finally looks great , the functionality and systems complexity are really awesome ( PMDG level IMO , speaking as someone who isn't a fan of previous FF planes , and flown PMDG airliners in my FSX days).

There are a few stuff that I didn't like , for example the fonts in the MCP should be a bit samller , that I hope they'll fix.

But overall this plane looks like the 767 I always waited for!

Can you post a link to the stream please?

thanks

Yeah watched a stream last night and apart from a few bugs that they were already aware of it did seem pretty nice. Wonder how long till release now.

From EGFF to YSSY

Seriously if they have the passengers once again embarking and disembarking via the forward catering door like the 757/777 I will just boycott this on principle and wait for the IXEG B733 and MD-80. The FF load menu and checklist system also leave me cold.

Anyway I'm flying 90% of the time in P3Dv3 at the moment having become somewhat jaded by the XP airliner scene. Another reason is having just invested in an SLI graphics card setup for gaming, it's a shame XP isn't scaleable with modern hardware and use that monster power (2 x GTX980Ti) under the hood.

Seriously if they have the passengers once again embarking and disembarking via the forward catering door like the 757/777 I will just boycott this on principle and wait for the IXEG B733 and MD-80. The FF load menu and checklist system also leave me cold.

Anyway I'm flying 90% of the time in P3Dv3 at the moment having become somewhat jaded by the XP airliner scene. Another reason is having just invested in an SLI graphics card setup for gaming, it's a shame XP isn't scaleable with modern hardware and use that monster power (2 x GTX980Ti) under the hood.

Whats P3dV3 like on SLI? Whats your monitor? I gave up on P3dV2x due to no 1/2 refresh rate. Without it on x-plane or p3dv2x I can not get a smooth experience...... 

Whats P3dV3 like on SLI? Whats your monitor? I gave up on P3dV2x due to no 1/2 refresh rate. Without it on x-plane or p3dv2x I can not get a smooth experience...... 

Strange?

My system is far from an up-2-date one ( built in Jan 2011 wih an i5 2500 3,3 GHz ). Only the graphics card got a revamp recently and is now a Geeforce 960 4GB. I'm on a single monitor, and P3D3, VSync off and FPS Unlimited, and P3D3 gives me 38+ ( reaching 70) on PMDG's 777.... It is actually even smoother than P3D2.  You should give it  try - the professional monthly subscriptions is the price of a good lunch around here ....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Strange?

My system is far from an up-2-date one ( built in Jan 2011 wih an i5 2500 3,3 GHz ). Only the graphics card got a revamp recently and is now a Geeforce 960 4GB. I'm on a single monitor, and P3D3, VSync off and FPS Unlimited, and P3D3 gives me 38+ ( reaching 70) on PMDG's 777.... It is actually even smoother than P3D2.  You should give it  try - the professional monthly subscriptions is the price of a good lunch around here ....

Its not the FPS that's the problem....Its the un-smoothness... Its not stutters, its just not smooth.....Same with x-plane, but if I set 1/2 refresh rate, it eliminates it....Can't do that in P3Dvx as it does not support proper full screen mode.....

Thats why I am curious if G-Sync has an impact....

Didn't hear any passengers in the 2 streams I watched.

Seriously, not a fan of the FF's777&757 , but the 767 looks like they finally reached the level we hoped the'll reach.

Is it just me or wing flex looks great ? maybe they finally fixed it?

Can't wait to see the cockpit with the new higher resolution textures.

I will be looking forward to this B767, looks very nice. One question- I notice that most FF aircraft skins are a grey color instead of white. Is there some fps advantage to using this color?

Thanks, Bruce.

Hi Ian.

SLI does make a difference in P3D, and although it's far from being 2X as fast, it helps out. Unless your an avid gamer though I wouldn't say the extra cost of a second card was worth it just for flightsimming.

I am running 2 x EVGA GTX980Ti SC (6GB) on a Samsung S34E790CS Ultrawide 34" monitor (3440 x 1440). These U/wide monitors are perfect for flightsimming, and I do rather enjoy my A/S Airbus in Cinemascope lol.

When I am finished my current flight I will try half refresh rate and report back.

Cheers.

P.S.

Here's a quick 'n' dirty screenshot for you (click on the image to zoom in):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qshvgch2462ur13/2015-11-28_8-16-55-89.jpg?dl=0