Sign in to follow this  
roroma

Flight Factor 767!

It is unfortunate they seem to ignore Hiroshi's wise comment. Hiroshi has to be one of the most respected aircraft designer within the flight simulation community. 

It is unfortunate they seem to ignore Hiroshi's wise comment. Hiroshi has to be one of the most respected aircraft designer within the flight simulation community. 

Humm, who is Hiroshi and what was this comment he made?

• Upvote 2

I was just about to ask the same :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Most respected and least known, it seems... :wink: .

I believe Hiroshi was one of the most prominent members of Project Opensky, and is now either the founder or a member of TDS. I'm not sure what his role is exactly but I think it's modeling/graphic design. So, he's been around the community for a while. As for his comment I have no idea what it was. 

As a side note, it's interesting that people announced that they were disappointed with the product right after seeing the initial screenshots that were probably either alpha or pre-alpha...

EDIT: He made this comment on their facebook page. Maybe this is Hiroshi's comment being referred to?

Bogie is wrong angle at air.

Also nose gear door is not as it should be too.

Better once see real before finishing up.

Comment referred to is related to wing-body joint and is to be found on various screenshot on their Facebook page.

As for "Most respected and least known, it seems..", you might not have been there for too long if you do not know him.

He used to design what were arguably the very best airliner models for FS98 to FS2004 with the Project Opensky group, most of the time exceeding the visual quality of most payware addon aircraft.

He used to design what were arguably the very best airliner models for FS98 to FS2004 with the Project Opensky group, most of the time exceeding the visual quality of most payware addon aircraft.

Ok, I remember who you were referring to now. Maybe they(FF) will take a hint or two along the way. Like he says, "Better once see real before finishing up".

Hi, 

have a look at .org forum official topic. Roman said that the gear tilt was modified and it is correct now.

Stephane

vpa055.png