Sign in to follow this  
Arndt777

Windows 10 and nvidia inspector

I have installed Windows 10 as an update over my Windows 7 installation. Everything is fine (Norton, Firefox, ...), but

• nvidia inspector (1.9.7.3) does not work anymore / the nvidia inspector window is completely empty and does not show any data
  • P3D is starting normally, but is only showing a black screen and no menu navigation.

Did someone experience the same problem? Any idea how to solve the problem?

Arndt

Arndt Laube

P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5

Brunner CLS-E Yoke & Rudder, 2x Logitech Throttle, several GoFlight modules

Intel i7 9700K, 16 GB RAM, Geforce 1080Ti, monitors 3840 x 2160 and 1360 x 768

I think I will wait then until they get Nvidia Inspector working with this.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I have installed Windows 10 as an update over my Windows 7 installation. Everything is fine (Norton, Firefox, ...), but

• nvidia inspector (1.9.7.3) does not work anymore / the nvidia inspector window is completely empty and does not show any data
  • P3D is starting normally, but is only showing a black screen and no menu navigation.

Did someone experience the same problem? Any idea how to solve the problem?

Arndt

Have you tried reinstalling NI?

All working fine here

Been reading the Facebook posts on two P3D groups . All kinds of problems seem to be occurring and several people are rolling back to Windows 7. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Early adopters, under-achievers, technically unproficient and social media-reliant. A toxic mixture. That's Facebook, defined.

Nothing wrong with Win 10, but no reasons to be diving for it either. I inherited the insider beta test from a predecessor at work, don't know why he even wanted it, but throughout the beta and RTM period there have literally only been a handful of genuine problems.

Early adopters, under-achievers, technically unproficient and social media-reliant. A toxic mixture. That's Facebook, defined.

Nothing wrong with Win 10, but no reasons to be diving for it either. I inherited the insider beta test from a predecessor at work, don't know why he even wanted it, but throughout the beta and RTM period there have literally only been a handful of genuine problems.

:lol:

Only problem I've had has been Aivlasoft EFB, which seems to look specifically for DotNet 3.5.1

Other than that, all is well with W10 Pro.

What prompted me to move was my Saitek controllers dropping out in W8.1., dont have FSUIPC at the moment.

If there is any going back, it will be to 7

:lol:

Only problem I've had has been Aivlasoft EFB, which seems to look specifically for DotNet 3.5.1

Other than that, all is well with W10 Pro.

What prompted me to move was my Saitek controllers dropping out in W8.1., dont have FSUIPC at the moment.

If there is any going back, it will be to 7

saitek controllers are ok in 10?

saitek controllers are ok in 10?

Yep  :mellow:

I have the Pro Yoke, Two TQ's and the rudder. No panels though

Regards

Everything is working for. Aivlasoft, pmdg, asn, fsdt etc. Only problem is dx9 but I switched to dx10 and couldn't be happier

Lomai,

I have the same setup with paid version of FSUIPC. All working except buttons on the TQ's.

Mine work fine - i did not load any Saitek drivers.

Looking at getting FSUIPC shortly

Everything is working for. Aivlasoft, pmdg, asn, fsdt etc. Only problem is dx9 but I switched to dx10 and couldn't be happier

Aivlasoft's not working on mine. Was yours installed before the upgrade or did you install after upgrading to W10?

Thanks and regards

Most reports seem to start with........... Everythings working fine

And end with ..............Except for .

And yet no one has said what is so wrong with Win7 all of a sudden that is making everyone rush to Win10, it's not as if it's even nicer to look at or runs our Sims any better.