Sign in to follow this  
pracines

Why the rush to relaease crew/cabin?

Adding Config Options is easy.

I got lost reading everything above  B)

Just tell me in a couple short sentences what CFG options you want regarding releasing the cabin crew and I can add it to version 1.1.

Cheers,

Adding Config Options is easy.

I got lost reading everything above  B)

Just tell me in a couple short sentences what CFG options you want regarding releasing the cabin crew and I can add it to version 1.1.

Cheers,

Originally I was looking for option settings for:

-leave out the FO audio request (following after t/o checks) to release the FA's

I appreciate the consideration Bryan.

Paul,

I just wanted to clarify - I was not attacking your position on releasing the cabin crew early and I apologise if it came off as such. There are many reasons why you would delay the decision.

I merely wanted to present you with the thinking behind the decision to release at the after take-off checklist point. I always do my best to present factual information backed up by references. One of the best parts for me for forums like this is the questions asked by people such as yourself as it gives me an opportunity to delve back into the books. I've been lucky enough to have many mentors that got me where I am and I feel the best way to repay them is by returning to the aviation community.

Originally I was looking for option settings for:
-leave out the FO audio request (following after t/o checks) to release the FA's

I appreciate the consideration Bryan.

I can do that easily.

Haydn, Reboot was build by three real-world and current 737 pilots.  What you're seeing is the way they do it.

Cheers,

Look at it this way - if they release the cabin crew after the takeoff checklist, who says anything about the cabin crew actually have to get up and start moving for the sake of it? Maybe thats just a cue you can get of yer arses anytime you like now. That chime doesn't mean they have to move that SECOND, but rather when they are ready....

Vernon Howells

Paul,

I just wanted to clarify - I was not attacking your position on releasing the cabin crew early and I apologise if it came off as such. There are many reasons why you would delay the decision.

I merely wanted to present you with the thinking behind the decision to release at the after take-off checklist point. I always do my best to present factual information backed up by references. One of the best parts for me for forums like this is the questions asked by people such as yourself as it gives me an opportunity to delve back into the books. I've been lucky enough to have many mentors that got me where I am and I feel the best way to repay them is by returning to the aviation community.

Apology accepted, and thank you Haydn. I appreciate your explanation. I'm glad to know you care about the simming community as well. Good day.