Sign in to follow this  
Bobbidude

Light config

Ok, I believe this has been addressed and there is a result here for this but I can't find it so I'll just write it ... again. Is there a way to assign the correct lights to the correct switch on the default 737 overhead panel. I'm using 3D lighting from A2A 3D lights redux and the VC upgrade from Alejandro but I've noticed the Logo light comes on with the Nav lights and the cockpit light turns on the wing lights too and there is no light for the wheel light or a beam for the taxi light. Anyone know how to fix this on the default 737-800?

There was a thread awhile back dealing with the lack of taxi light on the default 737-800.  The other

concern with logo light and cockpit light is just the way the developer did it.  There is a download

called b738gaufix.zip that corrects switch positions for the landing lights and others, like the LE

flaps light and Flaps extending light to work.   I don't think this download  is compatible with the

ALROT VC upgrade.

OK, found a link to the update that was done to fix the taxi light on the default 737-800.

fsx_b737-800_fixer.zip  This is in the AVSIM Library.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Yeah, I've got the taxi light fix. No problem there. Do u have a link for the b738gaufix or can point me to its local?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: