Sign in to follow this  
Ed Koorevaar

Auto save FS2CREW configuration

Hello there,

I am using several versions of fs22crew. Mostly the default 737 fs2crew, though. I use my own home built 737 cockpit with Prosim737 software. But ok. I have never respond on it, but now its the time to do so.

I read that all changes made in the CFG of fs2crew was saved. This has never been for me though. I left it, because it seems not that important. But reading it again some days ago, it's time to ask.

How can I use the autosave for CFG in th CFG panel made too. As soon as I start up FSX and starting up fs2crew CFG (configuration), all my chaanges are set to default again. So everytime I want to work with fs2crew, I have to setup the copilot voice volume, DSP buttton off, CAB on and volume to about 3, Units from feet to meters. TA and TL are as I have set them, so hese values are not changing to default values.

Thanks for any reply on this. And again still mentioning it again. FS2CREW a must have for every simmer! Makes flying more real in any configuration!! With a thumb up for Bryan and his team and their Superb support!!!

Regards and thanks

Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar

Thanks Bryan

Must have read in my latest purchase of the FS2CREW - PMDG

Have a nice day

Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar