Sign in to follow this  
benhen

A Quick Question

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if there is a way to advance the clock like you could with the legacy version? It seems that I spend time just waiting for the clock to get to the next event, and it would be nice to speed things up a bit. I have looked in the manual, but can't find any info. Any thoughts? I'm running SOP1, and really like the new reboot very much.

Ed Henry

On the preflight events page (secondary page) where you start the preflight events, just click on the left button close to "Time remaining to dep:"

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Well, I feel like an idiot. Thanks for the tip! I kept trying to advance the time on the primary screen. I'll give it a try on my next flight.

Ed

or just  right click on the down arrow  on the main  panel

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I did not know that trick

Pete, thanks, used the above

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip