Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Will the new "Queen of the Skies" arrive this month ?

I hope SHE does ;-), just like in 2006 ...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

No I don't think so..

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

And... we will know the answer to that question once it is released!!  ^_^

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

August 2015 - no way. This fall - possible. Next year - probable.

Highly doubt it, the 747v2 will be ready when it's ready, in the mean time fly the 777-300ER :), after all the 77W is flying most of the former 747-400 routes ;).

I'm guessing March 2016

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Ok guys, and thx for your guesses... I'll wait ;-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

I'll wait ;-)

I don't suppose you'd have much choice, other than wait. As long as you've been around, I'm surprised you even asked knowing that you're not going to get a release date from PMDG.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

One never knows... Things change :-)

After all I am served, in as far as the -400 models go, very well server BTW, but I miss the -8i

But, as it was mentioned a few weeks ago that it was in internal testing already, and since August 2006 was the release date for the "Queen of the Skies", I just couldn't resist asking :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

I don't know, from the looks of the updates, I feel it will be out by the end of the year. Just my guess.

Why a topic like this? Only speculations based on nothing.

We all know that it is impossible to guess the release dates of PMDG products. If they say 2015, expect 2016.

You will be Lucy to see it this year, about 6 months away would be my time frame. In PMDG terms, "soon" or even "really soon"

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

One never knows... Things change :-)

After all I am served, in as far as the -400 models go, very well server BTW, but I miss the -8i

But, as it was mentioned a few weeks ago that it was in internal testing already, and since August 2006 was the release date for the "Queen of the Skies", I just couldn't resist asking :-)

Well you never know, maybe they have an internal target to get it out by Christmas or maybe by next Easter, 50/50 chance at either guess.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

But, as it was mentioned a few weeks ago that it was in internal testing already
After the internal work by development the product must still be beta tested.

Internal testing does not mean beta testing. As has been the case with products at least back to the NGX, we've told you all when products reach the beta stage.

Kyle Rodgers