Sign in to follow this  
Budbud

Thrust levers idle above/below 30000ft

Hi Romain.

No problem. If you aren't sure it's best to open a new thread in my opinion.

Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Guys,

This is an attempt to deal with some engine and atmospheric dynamics inconsistencies in the sim. FSX/P3D isn't a perfect simulation and we have to massage it into behaving the way we want it to. The bug was actually that it didn't go to full idle automatically below 30k until you held F1 - that was fixed in the 777, it should go to true idle there unless you have a calibration issue with your stick. The NGX I believe still has the issue where it doesn't automatically reduce without cycling your throttle or using F1 to pull it all the way down.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks Ryan,

Actually it does in the T7 without having to press F1 if I retard my throttle quadrant at the same time as it retards in the sim (which I do). 

In the NGX as you said, even if I retard my TQ, i still have to press F1 to get it idle. 

See how the memory can misleading, I don't remember having had that issue before, though it has always been...

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Thanks for explaining the problem Ryan. Like Romain, I hadn't noticed this had been fixed in the 777.

Romain, perhaps you should change the "best answer" from my post to Ryan's.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I did but it doesn't mean you didn't help! Thanks anyway.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.