Sign in to follow this  
jason74

What Plane/ Addon Do You Think Is Best Ever Made For Home Flight Simulaton ?

I just thought Id see what everyone thinks.

My Personal Opinion is the PMDG 737 NGX For Aircraft  And  ORBX for Scenery

Jason Richards

FSUIPC. Been around forever too.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

RealAir Legacy, gorgeous and well made, but oh those flight dynamics...  I've done an awful lot of real-world spins/stalls whilst instructing, this is the first (and so far only, and I've got a few A2A GA) add on that could get from spin departure, through a couple of turns and through a recovery without exposing any obvious "sim-isms".  To manage that within the constraints of FSX is nothing short of a miracle.

Honorable nod to FSIPanel and PilotEdge for being an awesome training aids, they've probably made the biggest difference to my level of ability of any add on/service.

Even though I've got so many wonderful aircraft and scenery, I cant imagine using my sim without FSUIPC, therefor +1 for FSUIPC

Cheers!

Maarten

Even though I've got so many wonderful aircraft and scenery, I cant imagine using my sim without FSUIPC, therefor +1 for FSUIPC

+1 here too !!

if only it could be used in that 64bit scenery program !!

for now, cheers

john martin

Fsuipc, without a doubt

+1 here too !!if only it could be used in that 64bit scenery program !!

?

RealAir Legacy, gorgeous and well made, but oh those flight dynamics...  I've done an awful lot of real-world spins/stalls whilst instructing, this is the first (and so far only, and I've got a few A2A GA) add on that could get from spin departure, through a couple of turns and through a recovery without exposing any obvious "sim-isms".  To manage that within the constraints of FSX is nothing short of a miracle.

Agree.  I've also done many real world spins. 

FSUIPC + PMDG MD-11 + FSGRW or ASN

FSUIPC for add-ons. As for aircraft, the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 is my favorite. Just got it. I'm sorry PMDG NGX, but it is time for us... to part