Sign in to follow this  
yurinedisov

FSL Spotlights - anyone tried them yet?

I just tried v0.19.02 and it worked just fine for me.

Let's take this conversation offline - come over to our forum and send me a PM so we can chat when we're both able (over Skype or something).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

No, I tried the lasted version and the shaders were way off from the version i have now. Also the new version does not hold in FSX for me and only appears once in awhile. 

Think you can fix it for older versions,,should be mostly the same setup?

So I loaded v0.19.2 and it worked fine for me in the default 737-800, but I am getting a crash in our (upcoming) A320-X - seems the bug is inside the reShade d3d9.dll when it's trying to release a DX9 backbuffer.

Can you tell me which aircraft you're using so I can try to reproduce the bug and see what I can do about it (if indeed it's a clash with our code) ?

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

No specific aircraft as the crash happens while FSX is loading.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

OK - I need to get your settings then, so I can duplicate this crash and get you helped out.

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Just trying this for the second time (first time several months ago would not work) and now it works great. One question, if I set up a plane in FSX will the setup also be in P3D or do I have to set it up all over again for P3D?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Hi,

I checked the Airline2Sim video linked earlier in this thread and there was mentioned that in full screen mode the spotlight control window could disappear,

and only a reload of the aircraft could bring it back ?!?

Is this indeed the case?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Just trying this for the second time (first time several months ago would not work) and now it works great. One question, if I set up a plane in FSX will the setup also be in P3D or do I have to set it up all over again for P3D?

Hi Paul,

Yes.  Have a look here - http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/6273-from-one-sim-to-another/

Hi,

I checked the Airline2Sim video linked earlier in this thread and there was mentioned that in full screen mode the spotlight control window could disappear,

and only a reload of the aircraft could bring it back ?!?

Is this indeed the case?

That is not the case and the control window is visible.