Sign in to follow this  
tra1245

Necropost: P3D + Ideal flight 10 = Awesome!

Hi all,

Just picked up this program over at codelegends.com and it really breathes some new life into P3D! It,s a flight planner,weather generator, and career mode all working as one.Just some brief snipets on what this program does:

Flight planner: 1.You can use any aircraft you you have in your 'hangar'

2.create a flight from anywhere to anywhere you want,either manually or have the program create one for you, just 'tell it' the min and max time you want to fly and it will give you a choice of locations for that particular aircraft.

3.Create virtually any type of IFR or VFR flight you want ie: way points or not,controlled air spaces or not........

4.Once in the air at any time you can advance to the next way point,go to approach or final,or you can advance the flight by 10 min. increments. Also you can setup manual or automatic flight saves any time you want.

Weather generator:Setup the flight to be any kind of weather you want from clear to very stormy, and then the program will automatically create the weather for you.No 2 flights are the same + the weather within each flight can very greatly from take off to landing if you want it to.

Career mode:1.The program can be set up to monitor virtually every aspect of your flight, how in depth you want to go is completely up to you!

2. Once your flight is completed the program will 'score',save,and log your flight with a very detailed list of how well or bad you did on controlling you aircraft during every phase of the flight.

3. As you log more flights you will slowly gain 'promotions' starting from a lowly cadet all the way up to captain!

You can go to the coelegends website to get a much more detailed list of everything this wonderful program can do to make your flying time a little(I mean lot!!) more enjoyable.

Terry

A bit transparent for PR, I'd say. Perhaps this should be moved to the commercial forum ?

And perhaps codelegends might want to consider who they hand their Social Media to. This one isn't very good. But then, they've used the same technique before.

Or am I just being unusually cynical for a Sunday ?  <_<

A bit transparent for PR, I'd say. Perhaps this should be moved to the commercial forum ?

And perhaps codelegends might want to consider who they hand their Social Media to. This one isn't very good. But then, they've used the same technique before.

Or am I just being unusually cynical for a Sunday ?  <_<

No sir!! just a guy who enjoys flight simming and saw and bought this program.I have no connection with codelegends.

Terry 

No sir!! just a guy who enjoys flight simming and saw and bought this program.I have no connection with codelegends.

Terry 

So the grammar and spelling errors that are identical are just a coincidence. Wow !

Members should be allowed to post NEW or upgraded product releases in the forums so I see no problems with this topic.  It appears to be a new product released for P3DV2.  How many times have we heard about a new PMDG or Carenado release?  This is what forums are all about as far as I'm concerned.  To let the membership know about new product releases or upgrades.  Our front page is a good place to check out too for updates or new product releases as many developers let us know about new releases as they happen.  It can be called advertising when members are told about this product release two or three weeks later or that the product is on sale.  Those will be moved to the Bargain Hunters Forum if considered advertising.

Best regards,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Members should be allowed to post NEW or upgraded product releases in the forums so I see no problems with this topic.  It appears to be a new product released for P3DV2.  How many times have we heard about a new PMDG or Carenado release?  This is what forums are all about as far as I'm concerned.  To let the membership know about new product releases or upgrades.  Our front page is a good place to check out too for updates or new product releases as many developers let us know about new releases as they happen.  It can be called advertising when members are told about this product release two or three weeks later or that the product is on sale.  Those will be moved to the Bargain Hunters Forum if considered advertising.

Best regards,

Thank you! I only joined this forum 2 weeks ago,did not expect to get 'zapped' by someone for commenting on a new program that I thought was cool and wanted to share with other members.

• Like 1

Interesting thanks for the info i mite just get this one.does it handle different scenery sets.

regards Ted Kiser

p.s. Also can you use asn for weather with it.

Interesting thanks for the info i mite just get this one.does it handle different scenery sets.

regards Ted Kiser

p.s. Also can you use asn for weather with it.

I agree with Terry's findings and Jim's comments - spot on 

Not if you plan on using IF weather injection but with other features sure you can use ASN - flight planner alone is sweet - huge time saver and spot on

Rich Sennett

just checked, its nearly 70$.

The current FSX version which I own does not work in P3D, and looks like no upgrade option as far as I can tell.

So am I right in assuming got to pay full price for existing fsx users for p3d.

I ll stick with my fscommander planner if I got to pay more than 20$ or less for this

Thank you! I only joined this forum 2 weeks ago,did not expect to get 'zapped' by someone for commenting on a new program that I thought was cool and wanted to share with other members.

Feel welcome here.

Louisdecoolste likes to "bite" around but he is as harmless as we all are here.

Good to read that you like the program.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Couple things:

1.  It's www.CodeLegend.com  (no "s" after legend)

2.  I'm sort of in agreement with louisdecoolste - The original post just "feels" a touch spammy.  Maybe clean it up a touch also?  A bit painful to read through with the formatting on there right now.

Yes..google it and the manual is free to read..all my flights are tracked by this app..

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

This one is 3 years old. Better to start a new thread.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors