Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

RealAir Turbine Duke Stormy Pago Pago Landing (video)

OK it worked!  Just one question, are you able to modify the range, etc with this method of install?  If I move my mouse over the screen I get a + and - but it does not do anything.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Center top of screen is range and it does work. Top left of screen is tilt and that also works and middle to bottom of screen is on and off. Just click on the plus and minus and see what it does.

You have to use you mouse wheel to adjust when you are over a plus or minus area.

I might work up a short video later to show the different click areas and what they do.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Here is a short video showing the operation areas of the GTN 750 weather integration. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

My video shows it doing something but not sure how or what or where. Just a cool little feature that I would only use if flying high above the weather and want to know conditions below to descend.

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

You can remove the "|UNIT2" from your panel.cfg as I don't read it.

About theTilt angle, it's really more than a cool feature :)

You may find very detailled information on using an airborne weather radar over internet.

For example, if you face a CB in front of you, you can increase step by step the tilt so you know the treat height and decide if you need to avoid it.

Another way is to switch to "profile" mode, but it's not (yet) supported by ASN API.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites