Sign in to follow this  

Messing with Mastereffect.

It a good video but its not framework - no need to do all of that tweaking in notepad with framework and mastereffects is in there all ready :)

Rich Sennett

It a good video but its not framework - no need to do all of that tweaking in notepad with framework and mastereffects is in there all ready :)

I did not find the Framework interface particularly user friendly to be honest. I'd rather use Notepad :P.

Also you will have a stutter while accessing the menus in P3D - with framework you will not - huge win there - in framework you just open it up slide the settings hit save and done way faster than editing in notepad 

Rich Sennett

Wow, never tried this stuff before and it is amazing. I downloaded the frame version of reshade and see that you can change effects on the fly while fsx is open,,,way cool!!

I also downloaded master effects but not sure what to do with it. 

Is there anyone that has a setup of effects that I could use? I like tweaking my own but I am a bit overwhelmed at this so far.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Wow, never tried this stuff before and it is amazing. I downloaded the frame version of reshade and see that you can change effects on the fly while fsx is open,,,way cool!!

I also downloaded master effects but not sure what to do with it. 

Is there anyone that has a setup of effects that I could use? I like tweaking my own but I am a bit overwhelmed at this so far.

Frame version has it master effects all ready no need for nothing else

Rich Sennett

Rich can you link where to download the package? perhaps share your settings. they look very nice!

Frame version has it master effects all ready no need for nothing else

I didn't know the framework already had Mastereffects included. I use a notepad to change the settings in the Mastereffect file

Rich can you link where to download the package? perhaps share your settings. they look very nice!

go to www.http://reshade.me and download.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I didn't know the framework already had Mastereffects included. I use a notepad to change the settings in the Mastereffect file

go to www.http://reshade.me and download.

Thanks brother - downlaod is the one at the bottom of page on left 

Rich Sennett

Is there any FSX sets for this I could download?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Nice tutorial.

A tutorial video posted by someone on the re-shade forums. Will help folks that are need tips on making these great effects work.

http://reshade.me/forum/shaderpack-mastereffect/778-reshade-and-mastereffect-tutorial-video-english

Nice Tutorial!!!!

Thanks for share!!!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

The only setting I've changed in the mastereffect.h is the curve color correction = 1. 

Any other suggestions to make it shine? :)

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Need some help with Mediator panel. I don't use the notepad, I use the panel and when selecting FSX it wants me to use Dx9 so I set it to DX 10 but when I exit out and then reopen the panel it has switched back to Dx9. I have also put the dx10 dll in FSX rather than the Dx9 version because the DX 10 fixer says there will be problems with a Dx9 dll in FSX.

So how to I keep the program from switching back when exiting? 

There are no tutorials on using this panel, the only tutorials are on using notepad,,?

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Need some help with Mediator panel. I don't use the notepad, I use the panel and when selecting FSX it wants me to use Dx9 so I set it to DX 10 but when I exit out and then reopen the panel it has switched back to Dx9. I have also put the dx10 dll in FSX rather than the Dx9 version because the DX 10 fixer says there will be problems with a Dx9 dll in FSX.

You cant just leave it - doesnt matter which one its on as I am seeing the same thing - and was wondering the same thing - so if you manually select and try both - no difference so ignore it - it is doing its thing

Rich Sennett