Sign in to follow this  
Guest KChapman

Fun plane game

After about my 10th attempt I got a 3 on my landing :-lol It was pretty much perpendicular to the runway :-doh

Guest ba747heavy

Lol that game is addicting! Thanks for the find.

Guest jdu

I'm on 14 failed attempts, and still counting!

Guest saudi_777

LOL!! :-lol VERY addictive, to say the least.... It took me dozens of attempts until I finally landed, and I got a grade of 4! :-hah Now I'll NEVER take my FS2004 for granted! :-lolThanks for the find! :-waveCheers,

Guest Whisperjet

LOL!! :-lol VERY addictive, to say the least.... It took me dozens of attempts AND I STILL CAN'T LAND THE DAMN THING?!?!?!?!:-mad :-mad:-madThanks for the find! NOT!:-hang Not got the patience for this :-hah

Guest saudi_777

Hmmm, I see that this game's made you lose your temper, Ian! :-lolCheers,

Guest hitchhiker90

After a number of tries I finally done did got it to land. I got a grade of 7.

Guest MeltedPixel

After four tries I got a grade of 5. All you have to do is fly the pattern twice :)

Guest ba747heavy

> All you have to do is>fly the pattern twice :)All you have to do ;) After an hour of trying I managed to land and got grade of 8.

Guest Whisperjet

Nah, not really Asim...needed a new monitor anyway LOL!Same thing with these daft games you get on mobile phones etc. Anything above "level 0.5" and I'm beat!?!?!?!?!This ole brain can't compute the way it used to I'm afraid....has a wee rest while it thinks about what it is going to do next! DOH!

Guest rmce

eh-what-where-what we do??as for getting anything above 0 is for me at this stage in my life a triumph!