Sign in to follow this  
marvelphx

My JetMax Experience

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Excellent write up I will be adding this in the next year or so minus the throttles since I already own them from Jetmax. I do agree this brings a whole new level of realism to Flightsim. I priced mine out I was looking just a hair over $10k before shipping for everything which is not too bad.

A very well written piece. Nicely done. The kit looks amazing, and as soon as JetMax create a version for

the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400, I'll be in. Have fun.

Regards, Craig

Also, it's worth adding that for the technically challenged of us (me!), for a reasonable fee - they'll construct and test one for you and send it out close to completely assembled, including networked PC's, and in my case shipped out to the UK.

I just needed to attach the throttle housing to the main assembly, plug in all the fully labelled cables to the appropriate labelled places, follow some simple instructions, and I was up an running.

The first time a serious home cockpit has been made available to the non cockpit building community I believe.

Eugene

Where did you get yout pedestal from? I'm getting mine from CPFLIGHT.

Also, it's worth adding that for the technically challenged of us (me!), for a reasonable fee - they'll construct and test one for you and send it out close to completely assembled, including networked PC's, and in my case shipped out to the UK.

I just needed to attach the throttle housing to the main assembly, plug in all the fully labelled cables to the appropriate labelled places, follow some simple instructions, and I was up an running.

The first time a serious home cockpit has been made available to the non cockpit building community I believe.

Eugene

Good point, and I have added the information. Thank you!

Where did you get yout pedestal from? I'm getting mine from CPFLIGHT.

Mine is also from CPFlight and you have great timing! I just posted my write up for the pedestal as well.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/472990-my-review-of-a-fully-stocked-cpflight-pedestal-bay/

Pedestal bay looks great but i've holded off because just found out you need the MCP which i don't need for my NGX and have no place for it