Sign in to follow this  
LeonardvanderWalt

777 Reboot?

Afternoon,

Just want to find out if FS2Crew 777 is due for an update similar to the recent 737 Reboot (which I have purchased and really enjoy!). I am not saying the 777 needs it, i just want to know before going ahead and purchasing FS2Crew for the 777, only to find out in 2 weeks, there is a new version.

Regards

Leonard 

Highly unlikely.  The 777 fs2crew is a relatively new product and is not due for an update for probably several years.  The 737 ngx legacy on the other hand is a very old product and has been around for almost as long as the 737 has. And was due for an update.

Hope this helps,

Bryan already answered that there is no reboot version planned for the T7. So if you want fs2crew for the T7, go ahead and don't wait for a new version.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I would like to see a switch to the better UI of the NGX Reboot. Not a huge change, but I do find the NGX Reboot much more pleasant to fly.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST