Sign in to follow this  
A320driver

Daily "new files" email

As of the last four days I have stopped receiving the new files email. I had not changed anything re my email or preferences. Hoping to "reset" things after a couple days of no Avsim emails I re-entered my info in the preference section and I received a confirmation email that my choices have been updated but still no files email. Not in spam folder as that was checked.

Is this just me or are others having this issue?

Regards,

Joe Esposito

I will notify Chase and have him look into this.

Thanks for the heads up.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Hi, Is there any update yet please,I also haven't received the daily "New Library Files" email for several days and nothing today.

Thank you.

A little news regarding this would be very welcome. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Would like to know if this service is going to continue or not.  I really appreciate the fact that this service was implemented and maintained.

Thanks for all the work that is done behind the scenes.

Harry Nelson

I too have not received email from library files for quite a while,What the heck is going on? :unknw:

Some kind of response from Avsim would be nice.

It kind of seems that they just want to ignore this thread!

It seems to me that if all people were no longer getting the email then there would be a lot more people posting in this thread, but I could be wrong!

In the past I have went maybe up to a week with no emails, but they always started up again.  This time nothing for two weeks or so, every since the latest update to the servers.

It kind of seems that they just want to ignore this thread!

So it would seem.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Hello,

After a recent hardware change certain auto-generated emails (including the daily "New files" emails) have seized being sent out . We are currently investigating the cause of the problem and will try to fix it ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,

After a recent hardware change certain auto-generated emails (including the daily "New files" emails) have seized being sent out . We are currently investigating the cause of the problem and will try to fix it ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks much for the info.

Regards,

Joe Esposito