Sign in to follow this  
Paul_

GoFlight Modules with P3D & Win 10

Hi everyone

I decided to 'upgrade' to Win 10 just allowing it to overwrite my Win 7 installation

Everything went fine and P3D seems to be playing ball but I have an issue with my GoFlight modules

Before .. when I started P3D the GoFlight modules would light up and off we go  ..... Now I am finding that I have to initiate the modules by double clicking of the GFDev icon which resides in the modules folder and then they will 'sort of' work

Some modules behave themselves and other just won't start at all

I do find that in the GF config utility manager all my modules are showing and all of the settings are there  .....

Anyone else found this anomaly?

I have been to the GoFlight forum but it seems to be down at the mo

Cheers

Paul

Hi Rich

Hmmmm  good call  .... I will check that in the morning ...

Paul

Hi Rich

Welcome hope it works Paul - it should

Rich Sennett

I have been to the GoFlight forum but it seems to be down at the mo

Hi Paul,

The GoFlight forums have been down for a while (as in several weeks) ... unfortunately GoFlight drivers are the primary reason why I haven't updated my primary FS sim PC to Win10.

I've contacted GoFlight support via e-mail - perhaps you should inquire also: http://www.goflightinc.com/pages/support

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Paul,

The GoFlight forums have been down for a while (as in several weeks) ... unfortunately GoFlight drivers are the primary reason why I haven't updated my primary FS sim PC to Win10.

I've contacted GoFlight support via e-mail - perhaps you should inquire also: http://www.goflightinc.com/pages/support

Cheers, Rob.

Ahhhhh ..... thank you for that Rob

I will send them an email

Hmmmmm .. I wonder why the forum has been down so long!!

Cheers

Paul

Steve over at Pollypot says no problem with either the GF driver or the GFIT? I also sent email to Goflight. Forums have been down an absurd amount of time!

John Krieg from GoFlight did get back to me ... indicated they have NOT fully test drivers under Win10 so it's "use at your own risk" situation.  

But if Steve (PollyPot) has tested them under Win10 then you might want to hit him up for information here: http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/support/forum.html#/categories ... looks like Steve has been pretty busy with numerous updates and planned new products.

Cheers, Rob.