Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

EireSim Cork Ultimate and P3D

I seem to have a problem with the main terminal building in the EireSim Cork Ultimate package. In short, the roof and all of the internal detail is missing. All I have are the glass outer "walls". It worked fine in FSX, so this must be a compatibility issue with P3D (I use version 2.4). I am asking the question here because the developer was last seen on the EireSim support forum in February!! I have tried repeatedly to contact him without success....

On a side note, I have also noticed that my aircraft is pulling slightly to one side during rollout on runway 17/35. This happens with all of my aircraft, and only at this airport. My wind speed is set to zero, and I do not use addon weather software. I have also noticed a rather strange phenomenon when at a certain distance from the airport. Basically, it's as if all of the buildings on the north side of runway 07/25 (with the exception of the main terminal) have been "flipped" over to the south side. This corrects itself when I am on final approach.

Does anyone else suffer from these problems?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Awwww my liccle Chrisy, did no one reply to you  :rolleyes:      Only came across Eire Sim resonantly,  looks decent enough  

Anyways,  can someone please help Chrisy out B)  

I can't exactly blame anyone for not responding, Elaine. The developer hasn't in the last five months, so why should anyone else? :lol:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Very easy answer. Cork Ultimate is not compatible with P3D v2.5! There are some "workarounds" but NOT with the EMT-tool.

Jack

the Swede in spain

Jack,

I have already spoken to the developer regarding this issue, and he was going to purchase P3D and investigate. Unfortunately that was back in February, and I have not heard from him since! It's worth noting here that Cork Ultimate works perfectly fine in P3D v2.4 in all other respects.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

As I said there are workarounds. I Use my EireSim Alicante LEAL in my P3D v2.5.

Jack

I can't exactly blame anyone for not responding, Elaine. The developer hasn't in the last five months, so why should anyone else? :lol:

Well thats true.

This just popped up on the web,  landing nearly gone wrong in cork airport.

Hi

I have  a similar problem with Eiresim Alicante LEAL  

I would happily pay for a decent LEAL for P3D V2.5 but it appears there is only Eiresim for FSX or freeware available for FSX

not sure what the work around JJJackson has,but I wish knew so  it could help!!   anyway have sent a PM,

Regards

The developer ultimately never responded to me regarding this, even though I reminded him several times. Anyway, I do not have EireSim Cork (or Belfast City) installed anymore. I prefer to wait for the UK2000 version of the latter, although I would also need good quality photoscenery of Northern Ireland to go with it.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

There is solution.

Works perfect in P3D v4.3. apart from dynamic lighting of course. 

If anyone is interested I give you tutorial. It's easy process that takes minutes

On 4/1/2019 at 4:11 PM, jules0125 said:

There is solution.

Works perfect in P3D v4.3. apart from dynamic lighting of course. 

If anyone is interested I give you tutorial. It's easy process that takes minutes

Yes, I am certainly interested in any fix.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Yes I am also interested in a fix.

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

Hi, just made an account to tell you all this and I'm not sure if you still need the help but: Download ModelConverterX (Developement release) (https://www.scenerydesign.org/development-releases/), get the SDK for you sim (on Lockheed Martin's site), run ModelConverterX, put in your SDK paths(FS related settings in options)  (P3DV4+: (SDK)...\Modeling\3ds Max\bin\modeldef.xml. P3DV1,2,3: (SDK)...\Environment Kit\Modeling SDK\bin). Import Terminalinterior.bgl from (P3D)...\Eiresim Cork Ultimate\EICK and use scenery export tool to export it as a P3D bgl file and rewrite the old file. Releat process for Terminalinterior_1.bgl and terminalseats.bgl. This method has worked for me. Any other bugs you might find can probably be converted using this method too. 

Happy Flying!

Edited by Profs_72
  • Like 1