Timma

Running fs2crew without the preflight events

Is it possible to run fs2crew without the preflight events,

everytime i press the main button to run the checklist the panel closes

Brendon Powys

Is it possible to run fs2crew without the preflight events,

everytime i press the main button to run the checklist the panel closes

Yes, I do all the time.

One of the very few complaints I have with FS2Crew though is that then you don't get any of the pre-boarding stuff to happen either like the load sheet etc, and other things that should happen even in a turn.  The Pre-flight events to me seem to be more cold and dark, first flight of the day stuff.  Unless I'm wrong?  But, it's a shame you can't still get some of that stuff in "turn" flights too without needing to go through the full pre-flight events.  Unless there is a way to do this that I'm not seeing?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

One of the very few complaints I have with FS2Crew though is that then you don't get any of the pre-boarding stuff to happen either like the load sheet etc, and other things that should happen even in a turn.  The Pre-flight events to me seem to be more cold and dark, first flight of the day stuff.  Unless I'm wrong?  But, it's a shame you can't still get some of that stuff in "turn" flights too without needing to go through the full pre-flight events.  Unless there is a way to do this that I'm not seeing?

They are a couple of options more in the reboot that you didn't have in the legacy version and that allow you to customize to a degree the preflight events to reflect either a long turnover or a short turnover. I don't remember exactly but it is specified in the manuals.

And for me, the only case where I don't run the preflight events is when I'm in a rush, late for a schedule flight.
Otherwise I always use it even if I sometimes skip some minutes to expedite the process.

Thanx but do u use the main button or another button to run the checklists

I use the voice version so I don't use any button.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.