Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Joined the Virtual airline I wanted to join badly :)

Just had to post about how happy I am at joining BAW, It was the one big one I wanted to join and very happy to pass how I did.

BAPassyes.jpg

Just wish they did more 73x Routes not all Airbus  :mellow: for short haul.

If anyone knows some good routes with payware airports for BA please suggest away. I need all the Boeing NG routes I can get, no RSA route please.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I've been with BA Virtual for 5 years. Great VA but tough to do long hauls on as you have to do a position report every hour. You have to be in the vicinity of your computer for the entire flight.

NAX669.png

You can use the 736 for 734 routes: All LGW to NAP, IBZ, FCO, VCE, DBV, GLA, BCN, SVQ,  FAO, EDI, JER, BOD, ALC, PFO, oh and congratulations of course :)

Does BA let you select a flight from a source like flight stats ? I had the problem with DELTA where a lot of my payware airports were not pairing up due to the limited amount of B738 routes so I joined Virtual pilots association and can use any real world route but they have to be in real time and have to check in every hour but unfortunately I cant use the B777 as there is no way Im sitting in front of a SIM for 12-16 hours straight up although a lot of their pilots do exactly that!

ZORAN

BAV has their own schedules which mirror the real world schedules. You pick the flights for the aircraft that your rank allows.

NAX669.png

At least now you can join if you own P3D previously when I enquired they said it wasn't allowed, might look at joining now even though I am happy with FlyUK. 

if you own P3D

They now support X-Plane also.

NAX669.png

Enjoy while it lasts. All BA737 routes will be gone in October when the last of their 737's is retired :(

I am indeed bummed about this.

You can use the 738 NGX for all the 734 routes.

I've been a member for a couple of weeks. I really like how structured everything is. I thought the lack of 737 ops would make it hard for me to swallow, but it's also allowed me to get reaquainted with the Aerosoft bus, which I hardly flew previously. I know it's just a "medium-level" sim, but I've been enjoying it quite a lot actually.

Congrats David,

I'm an ex-BAV'er myself.  Top notch VA and top notch people.  I remember getting in as many short haul flights as I could that would allow for a promotion to the widebodies.  Early on I decided to fly the LDS 767 on VATSIM from London Heathrow to Moscow and I can remember sweating it out as I progressed through the flight.  The most difficult part was contacting the controller in Moscow, he didn't come across as being very friendly ... can't recall if the landing was any good though!

Enjoy your time and have fun.

Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

Thanks Guys  :BigGrin:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip