Hello I bought ASN and I have the PMDG 737, 777 SP1D and the WXR not working I did with ASN heavy rain storm or something like that and I dont see anything even when I do the WXR test ther is nothing on the ND 

You may want to contact Hi-Fi on their dedicated forum here or if you think you're having issues with the aircraft, then post about it here. You'll have a much larger hit rate if you contact the developers on their official forums.

Good luck!

May sound dumb but just checking,

did you hit the "WX" button on your ND controller? On your side of the MCP, there should be a WX button. Hit that and Wx +4A or something or another should come up on the ND.

May sound dumb but just checking,

did you hit the "WX" button on your ND controller? On your side of the MCP, there should be a WX button. Hit that and Wx +4A or something or another should come up on the ND.

Yes we did. Still not working..