Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

A new flight sim! So much potential! Not Outtera!

Personally I think the next flight sim will be this one. Its called Aerofly 2. This is just the mobile version on my Galaxy S5 but if they can get this kinda detail on a phone then I can't imagine how amazing the PC development is going to be and yes they are working on a PC version.  The mobile version comes with,night lighting,working gauges in the VC, nav aids, all of southern California in photo textures and much more. The PC version is supposed to cover the entire planet and be much better looking! Enjoy a few screens that I took on my phone while flying this morning. Remeber this is on a PHONE!

Screenshot_2015_08_06_11_00_08.png
Screenshot_2015_08_06_11_22_52.png
Screenshot_2015_08_06_11_21_06.png
Screenshot_2015_08_06_11_00_31.png
Screenshot_2015_08_06_11_23_49.pngScreenshot_2015_08_06_11_24_57.png
Screenshot_2015_08_06_11_25_07.pngScreenshot_2015_08_06_10_56_33.pngScreenshot_2015_08_06_11_26_30.pngScreenshot_2015_08_06_11_26_55.pngScreenshot_2015_08_06_11_27_48.png

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Guest Mik75

That's runnig on a phone? Wow! ;-)

The VC of the Airbus looks like the Aersoft Airbus!

Wow that is awesome! Especially for a 2.5ghz mobile phone with 2gb of ram. I'd imagine it's pretty well optimized, and that could bring a whole new level of performance on PC. Thanks for showing it off!

Jim Schroeder

i9 9900k @ 5.0ghz | Gigabyte GTX1080ti | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3600 

That's runnig on a phone? Wow! ;-)

The VC of the Airbus looks like the Aersoft Airbus!

Yep the VC is actually better looking than the Aerosoft version

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Yep the VC is actually better looking than the Aerosoft version

The night lighting actually looks much better lol

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

It doesn't look better if you ask me and if you remove all traffic, autogen and other stuff to match this visual level you will have the same performance on FSX.

I got this on my iPad and I'm not liking it much.

What you see is few moving textures. No button/lever works in there. Nice arcade cessna flyer but that's about it.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

It doesn't look better if you ask me and if you remove all traffic, autogen and other stuff to match this visual level you will have the same performance on FSX.

I got this on my iPad and I'm not liking it much.

What you see is few moving textures. No button/lever works in there. Nice arcade cessna flyer but that's about it.

It's on a phone and tablet you can't expect the same level of use ability as with a PC. How would click able cockpits even work?

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

It's on a phone and tablet you can't expect the same level of use ability as with a PC. How would click able cockpits even work?

Well, your first post and topic title is wildly enthusiastic over something that is essentially a really basic flying game... Unless there are basic frameworks for features we know and love on the PC sims, there's not much potential there (in my opinion). Nice shots none the less of course.

Well, your first post and topic title is wildly enthusiastic over something that is essentially a really basic flying game... Unless there are basic frameworks for features we know and love on the PC sims, there's not much potential there (in my opinion). Nice shots none the less of course.

Compared to everything else on mobile this is a major step up, also I'm more excited about their PC development.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Alright, I don't play flight games on my phone, so I'll take it from you. But keep in mind that this is from the guys that made Aerofly FS, a really good looking but not particularly realistic 'sim'. They say this about their own Aerofly 2:

That being said, we always have to remind you, that even Aerofly 2 will not be a full replacement for FSX. FSX is a flight simulator that has grown over many years and covers many aspects of flying. Also the huge AddOn market and the possibility to fly all over the world is what makes FSX really special.

Aerofly 2 will go more into the direction of a serious flight simulator, but we will stick to our main principles of making a good looking simulator that is easy to use and does not put too much burden on the inexperienced user.

But with our new navigation features, and some popular airline models like the A320, B737 and B747 and also the unlimited flying region, we will make our next step into the direction of a fully fledged flight simulator.

We will open our simulator to external developers, e.g. they can add regions or new aircraft, so we will see if we can get more content this way.

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but don't get your hopes too far up :-). It will still be more eye candy than sim probably.

You can zoom inside cockpit so touchscreen is your answer. Right now it is just few textures so it has to run good else it would be a real fail.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png