Sign in to follow this  
precog

Prepar3d to GPS Android app?

Hi guys, was wondering if there is the equivalent Android app for prepar3d like the xplane to GPS app? This app allows you to use your Android tablet or other device as a moving map. It reads location data broadcast by X-Plane and spoofs the GPS location of the device to match that of the simulated aircraft.

Want to use my real life efb but need to broadcast prepar3d location data to Android device.

Rich

I use Avare.  It has an app to connect in to P3D.  Works really well.

Jim

• Upvote 1

I am not sure what specifically you are looking for, I use FsMovMap2 and I love it. It's free and shows AI and weather as well.

[edit] Got it now, ^ not what you are searching for

I use Avare.  It has an app to connect in to P3D.  Works really well.

Jim

Care to share how you got it working.  It's not working for me.

Can anyone explain how to connect Avare on the tablet to P3D on the PC?

I use Fsmovmap for google earth view of terrain. It also injects the simulated aircraft around you onto the display. Another app I use which does this is. FsRadio Panel. Again free. FsRadio panel shows your radio panel, moving map,HSI, ADI, switch settings and Autopilot. You can select which display you want.

-Stampee