Sign in to follow this  
João Santos

Jetway not moving

Hello,

My jetway is not moving, at any airport!

Ex; i'm at Heathrow Gate 553 with one Jetway, in CFG i have "FS2Crew controls Jetway: YES" mas the jetway never moves!

i'm using Prepar3d V2.5 and FS2Crew PMDG 777 V1.5

Help?

That's probably 3rd party scenery.

All FS2Crew can do is fire the stock FS "key toggle jetway" command.  It's the same as pressing CTRL J on your keyboard.

If not using 3rd party scenery that allows the toggle jetway command, you may just be out of position.

You may also need advanced animations checked.... I forget.

hello,

I only have de GSX.

The CTRL +J don't work too!

And i not find any "advanced animations checked" in Prepar3D

Any help??

If you have Aerosoft airports then you need to buy extra credits to unlock the jetways. If you have ADE and know really good how to work with it it is possible to replace the aerosoft jetways with the default ones but that is a heck of a work for big airports,

Herman

I only have de GSX.

GSX  has nothing  to do with Jetways  as the above posters have  suggested  will fix your issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Be best to post your issue  than at the aerosoft forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

This is what you need to be able to move the jetways on any Aerosoft scenery. http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showdsearchaes:010010!0,7156842050,D10333

If you look at this list http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/aesairports.html the ones with a 0 are free. The others that have any number from 1 thru 5 is the amount of credits that you need to unlock the jetways and be able to move them.

The program is free and called AES ( airport enhancement services ) but it disturbes GSX and is basically the same program so you can't use both at the same airport. GSX works for every airport in the world as where AES only works for Aerosoft and fly tampa airports and in my honest opinion it's a bit of a rip off from the aerosoft people, you pay a lot of money for an airport just to find out you still need to pay extra to get it working and that is why I only have Brussels X from them and replaced all the jetways with default ones, they look less good but at least they work with CTRL+J and only GSX vehicles instead of double vehicles. ( AES starts working from the moment the main engines stop and handbrake is applied, then the jetways start moving and all the utility vehicles pop up around the plane.)

Herman

AES (...) but it disturbes GSX and is basically the same program so you can't use both at the same airport

Actually you can. That is what I am doing all the time when operating at AES-supported airports.

AES will take care of the jetway (and pushback alternatively) and GSX of the rest. It is a matter of some configuration of both.

Of course you need to pay AES credits unless the airport is free (0 credits).

But since Joao seems to have no idea about them, that could bee too much for him.

. . . and as João is running Prepar3d, using AES might be a problem anyway.

Andreas

Andreas Furger

Ok, let me try to answer it.

The default key command to activate a jetway is CTRL+J. Please check wether you havn't accidentally changed that key command.

If a scenery has animated jetway and you park at the correct position a gate with a jetway and the airplane you use is native for P3D, the jetway should work.

However there are some 3rd party sceneries that either have static jetways or use non-standard ways (such as COM frequencies or add-on programs) to animate their jetways. In this case, if the scenery has static jetways, jetways won't move. And if the scenery has a non-standard way to operate a jetway, you will need to operate it in the non-standard way. Please check on whether such is the case in your situation.

For "Aerosoft London Heathrow Airport" you might also want to have a look at http://forum.avsim.net/topic/452009-aerosoft-london-heathrow-airport-and-moving-jetways/

Andreas

Andreas Furger