Sign in to follow this  
BrittoAviationLover

Can I get a refund?

Good morning Gentlemen, I recently purchased the beautifull B737 NGX for my FSX, this is my order number [removed], the purchase was done on July 18, 2015.

The reason? I jumped to P3D and of course I will buy this aircraft again, the problem is that I don't want to pay twice for the aircraft since I am not going to use FSX anymore... EVER...

Now, is it posible to get a refund considering that I purchased the plane less than a month ago, I am not going to use it anymore, and I will buy it again for the new Flight Simulador?

Hopefully yes.

Thanks in advance

answer is  no,  you going  to have  to pay  again if  you wish  to  use  the ngx  on p3d

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Wow!! that was quick and ruthless, not even a little sign of empathy or something, well, I guess I will have to get used to fly something else than, did't think I would regret to have bought something from you guys.

Thank you anyways.

Why should you expect empathy-  pete-auau simply you gave the facts?

PMDG makes it clear that  Digitally delivered products are not refundable!

Wow!! that was quick and ruthless, not even a little sign of empathy or something, well, I guess I will have to get used to fly something else than, did't think I would regret to have bought something from you guys.

Thank you anyways.

Jorge,

The message you responded to (post #2 in this thread) was not from someone on the PMDG team. His actions are his own, though the information he provided is correct.

In any case, we do not allow license transfers from FSX to P3D. There are several reasons for this:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/461729-08feb15-p3d-pricing-policy-some-facts-on-this-issue/

Edit:

Keep it clean, gents, please.

Today's the second day in a row that our subway system failed in an epic fashion (had a train derail yesterday before they opened, which snarled everything up; today it still wasn't cleaned up, and then they had a power failure on top of it), which meant I drove into the city...and if there's one thing I hate it's driving into and finding parking in the city (almost more than when people don't read the Intro Manual :P ). Someone has already found himself at the wrong end of Mjølner this morning for testing my already very tried patience by continuing to flaunt ignoring rules...

Kyle Rodgers

Why should you expect empathy-  pete-auau simply you gave the facts?

Why would I expect empathy? Are you for real now? I am the customer, I am the one requesting assistance, showing empathy is the 1st step in providing a good customer experience.

Just so you know...

Jorge,

The message you responded to (post #2 in this thread) was not from someone on the PMDG team. His actions are his own, though the information he provided is correct.

In any case, we do not allow license transfers from FSX to P3D. There are several reasons for this:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/461729-08feb15-p3d-pricing-policy-some-facts-on-this-issue/

It's Ok, I just lost 70 buck, that will not be a big hit for my pocket, PMDG lost a customer though.

As I said before, I will have to forget about the beautiful PMDG aircrafts and get used to fly something else.

This thread can be closed now.

Regards

PD.: Kyle, love your videos, keep up the good work.

It's Ok, I just lost 70 buck, that will not be a big hit for my pocket, PMDG lost a customer though.

As I said before, I will have to forget about the beatiful PMDG aircrafts and get used to fly something else.

I'm sorry to hear that. We didn't come to our decision lightly, and if you were to read back through the posts here about license transfers and pricing, you'd see how truly intricate the issue really is. I highly encourage you to do so, as it really does point to the exact reasons why we're asking what we're asking. Additionally, it's difficult to verify that a license has been removed and a product has been deactivated, which would be a reasonable requirement of a refund. This is why our policy is one where refunds are not offered.

As someone who has FSX, FSX:SE, X-Plane and P3D installed side by side, though, I don't see why so many people in the community view this as a polar decision (P3D or FSX, but not both). I still have FSX/FSX:SE installed because some aircraft simply don't work (or aren't licensed) in P3D and I'd like to continue using them. PMDG is not dropping support for FSX, and nobody is forcing people to go into P3D, so it isn't a wasted purchase unless you choose it to be by removing FSX.

PD.: Kyle, love your videos, keep up the good work.

Thanks.

This thread can be closed now.

Done.

Kyle Rodgers