Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Free update Milviz Cessna 310

4 hours ago, Milviz said:

Yes.  The B-55 will be updated for v4 shortly.  No promises or dates as to when though....

Thanks, I appreciate this a lot.

I am finally getting around to installing the latest updates for both the C310 and Baron B55.  I have the install files already. Looked around and cannot find if these install over current installations, or if I should remove my current installations first.  I have a lot of customization and some repaints I do not want to lose so must take the steps necessary to either preserve them in place, or take steps to backup and then replace.  The customizations are panel configurations. ex. my B55 liveries contain F1 GTN750 and my E55's outfitted with RXP GNS.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

They install over current versions so back up your paints.

Setups will likely have to be done again.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hi Folks,

Thanks for fixing the lights...

VC in the C310 dual GTN650 plus Wx Radar - - - Direct To buttons on units are swapped - bottom one works on top unit - top one works on bottom unit... I need to double check but I think the fuel flow gauge is stuck and doesn't change with throttle settings as well...

Please take a gander at the Flight Model on the B55 if you update it... It's just not quite right as discussed previously...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi.  the FF gauge is borked and will be fixed shortly.  The dual gtn, we will look at this.

The B55 will not be changed.  There are two different FD's...

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

12 minutes ago, Milviz said:

Hi.  the FF gauge is borked and will be fixed shortly.  The dual gtn, we will look at this.

The B55 will not be changed.  There are two different FD's...

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your response, consideration, and the help on the C310... It's a favorite...

As for the (2) FDE's - understand (E model being deleted) - was strictly referring to the B model of the B55... For the record - this was the issue I was referring too which we have discussed in the past - it's certainly your prerogative if you care to address it or not...

Yeah - the B55 is a beautiful model (love that VC art work) but I had some serious issues with the FDE - the FDE both "B" and "E" models - you can't fly at published approach speeds without the nose of the plane unrealistically pitching up... If you fly the correct approach speed with the correct sight picture - the plane is unrealistically descending at greater than 2500 FPM...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I"m sorry but with so many things on my plate, i have no recall of the issue you speak of on the B55...