Sign in to follow this  
autopilot

Landing Detection Tool in FSX.

Hello, Guys!

This topic looks a little weird but I need.

I want when I land an aircraft in FSX, a tool automatically detect landing and should tell me like this: "It was hard landing" OR "It was soft landing" OR "It was bad landing" OR "It was great landing" etc...

Is this possible? If it's then please help me.

Best Regards,

AP,

FsPassengers does this and a whole lot more, look into it, though you may not want to be bothered with all of the airline management and stuff, but you can easily switch that off.

I found that Approach Grader does a nice job. It's priced reasonably on Simmarket.

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Definitely search Google.   http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/18906/fsx-fs-landing-info-utility/

There should be other "Rate my landing" freeware programs out there.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

For free, you can fly using FSCloud.  It analyzes your landings as well, and gives you a nice graph at the end.  The bonus is that you will also be flying in a kind of MP online environment and will see other real sim pilots flying in your area while you fly.

FsPassengers does this and a whole lot more, look into it, though you may not want to be bothered with all of the airline management and stuff, but you can easily switch that off.

Sorry I couldn't install it in my PC because it needs FSX SP1 and more graphics which I have not. Is there any else? 

I found that Approach Grader does a nice job. It's priced reasonably on Simmarket.

It's payware. I need free.

Search about LOLA ( Lord of landing ) . :)

ps: Its free

when I installed LOLA, this Error came.

LOLA_Error.jpg

Best tool so many possibilities only limited in planes!

Landing report issued after touchdown!

Example:

Froogle movies:

And payware!

Robert

It's Payware too.

Check this. It won't give you a 'good,bad,awful' mark but it will tell you exactly what your touchdown rate was (in feet/min) which can then easily be used to grade yourself, plus it's free and works as long as you have FSUIPC.

I've installed another one found using Google which is : Landing Rate Monitor (LRM). It just tells Landing rate/min like -500 OR -120 etc.. but I want that a software should tell me that passengers got little irritate and tires also got more friction and damage and nose was too high etc...

I've installed another one found using Google which is : Landing Rate Monitor (LRM). It just tells Landing rate/min like -500 OR -120 etc.. but I want that a software should tell me that passengers got little irritate and tires also got more friction and damage and nose was too high etc...

You're wanting a lot from freeware.

Sorry I couldn't install it in my PC because it needs FSX SP1 and more graphics which I have not. Is there any else?

You havnt  got fsx sp1   than I cant  see hows its working  for you correctly  since  fsx  needs sp1  and sp2    for most addons,    or  am I mistaken  here

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Now the final question here guys!

What's the Ideal and Passenger Comfort Level Landing Rating (using LRM) and What's the average rating which real pilots does usually. I usually does round about -300 FPM.

Why on earth aren't you patched up to SP2? You're missing various bug and performance fixes staying with the RTM.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator