Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website

I have KAUS, KATL and KCLT.  KAUS is excellent, KATL isn't bad at all (and is being enhanced), KCLT is pretty good too.

Anybody have KSJC?  How is it?

http://www.imaginesim.com/airports20.htm

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but when I try to buy AUS the price reverts back to full price. It mentions Airdailyx discount but I'm seeing a code no where. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Gregg,

I have KSJC for FS9 and it is very good. When they were developing this airport I was the building inspector for the new terminal and was able to provide them with architectural renderings for the new terminal. I feel that it is as accurate as possible. Since then, new taxiways have been added on the western side where corporate aircraft and some GA aircraft are positioned along with some new current construction which would not appear in the scenery. I recommend obtaining it.

Jim D.

KSJC

Gregg,

I have KSJC for FS9 and it is very good. When they were developing this airport I was the building inspector for the new terminal and was able to provide them with architectural renderings for the new terminal. I feel that it is as accurate as possible. Since then, new taxiways have been added on the western side where corporate aircraft and some GA aircraft are positioned along with some new current construction which would not appear in the scenery. I recommend obtaining it.

Jim D.

KSJC

Thanks.  Good review.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Has anyone actually tried to buy one of these? I have spent the better part of an hour trying to figure out where this 20% off coupon code comes from, on Airdailyx.net, flightsimstore, all over the internet. Am I missing something? Do I have to be a special member of Airdailyx? I will likely give up and get something else soon since this has become a very frustrating process.

Edit: thanks to the assistance of one of our Avsim members everything went through this time! Thanks again for your help!

Cheers, Pete

Can you share how you did it? Maybe I'm dense but i can't figure it out.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Can you share how you did it? Maybe I'm dense but i can't figure it out.

Believe me you are not dense, I thought i was going mad! I went to AirdailyX and clicked on the link for the 20% off, which directed me to the ImagineSim webshop. I then downloaded the installer directly from the ImagineSim webship, (you´ll get a free installer there). Once I started this, I got the option to purchase with the discount which took me to Flight 1 directly. I probably would have still been searching as it was not very intuitive at all. Let me know if this works for you.

Cheers, Pete

Thanks Pete I'll take a look.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

KATL isn't bad at all (and is being enhanced)

Humm. KATL was the last purchase I made from them. Less than 60 days later they released an updated version and wanted me to pay full price. Bye bye.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere