Sign in to follow this  
EFlight

Operation Center not downloading liveries

I am getting a the following error message when attempting to download liveries via Operation Center "there was an unknown error downloading the list of liveries!". Is there a fix for the error. Thanks!

I am getting a the following error message when attempting to download liveries via Operation Center "there was an unknown error downloading the list of liveries!". Is there a fix for the error. Thanks!

Are you running it as an administrator?

Kyle Rodgers

Yes, I'm running it as admin

I uninstalled the software and then reinstalled. Still getting error message

Yes, I'm running it as admin

I uninstalled the software and then reinstalled. Still getting error message

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

What about the other menu items in the OC for the PMDG 777?  Are the links to documents working? Does the livery manager display the variants you have installed?  Does version confirm you have the current version?

Reinstalling software will more often create problems than fix them.... there are other better ways of trying to solve a problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

My name is Weldon Caesar

The links to documents are working. The livery manager shows the variants installed. However, when I click on version I get "unable to to determine the most recent version"

I recommend you submit a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Note that support accounts are separate from sales account and you may have to create one to open a ticket.

Dan Downs KCRP