Sign in to follow this  
TooWings

Co-pilot is captain's daughter

Oh man, I hope her dad isnt like mine... "Shut up, dad, I know how to do this, I do this every freaking day!" :P

Cheers!

Maarten

Here's another similar story:

In the video, what is "cup team"?

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

I think some of the passengers probably did a spit take when they heard that announcement - but I think that's a great, great story!

Cool, this also just recently happened on a U.S. carrier.

Nice!  Keep it in the family.

"Father and daughter co-pilot American Airlines flight together for first time" 

26CE488700000578-0-image-a-1_14268005793

Oh man, I hope her dad isnt like mine... "Shut up, dad, I know how to do this, I do this every freaking day!" :P

Oh the irony that the daughter actually has more actual flying time in the Airbus than her father! :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

lol I can see the 'walked up hills both ways' father saying....'Back in my day...we didn't need magenta lines to get to where were going!'  We had to calculate VNAV manually....with an abacus!'  :lol:

Anyone know of husband and wife team in the flight deck? . . . And who the pilot in command is?

era

Elmo Acio

It's hard to replace the gray matter that is inherent in every human being. No computer can do it quite that well yet.

— General John P. Jumper, USAF Chief of Staff, 'Air Line Pilot' magazine, April 2007

Anyone know of husband and wife team in the flight deck? . . . And who the pilot in command is?

Or how about being on a long-haul flight - with a husband and wife team at the controls.- and a bitter divorce  battle in progress.  :Devil: