Sign in to follow this  
NoahBryant

J-41 in P3D?

Kyle! Please help a guy out here...I can't be the only person who loves this plane.

Do you guys plan to release the J-41 for P3D? I bought P3D and spent loads of moolah on addons for it and even built a whole new computer for P3D (which runs awesomely) but I have been waiting for the J41 as it's my favorite plane to fly. 

The 7x7s are well done but the J41 truly feels like flying to me. 

Thanks

Noah Bryant

I would also like to see this. It's been many many years since I flew that baby

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

The J41 is the only aircraft I flew for years until a few weeks ago. Bought the 737 for P3D and wow....visuals are night and day. Even with that, there is nothing better than hopping from small regional airports in the J41.Those 7x7's just can't squeeze into the more scenic airfields. It's time for the J41 in P3D.

I too love the J41 and ask every chance I get to see it in P3D, so keep up the fan mail. Be advised that PMDG is busy with 747v2 and DC-6B so nothing is going to happen quickly but keep the letters coming LOL.

Dan Downs KCRP

Add one more to the list.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I'd rather see it for X-Plane. X-Plane may already have a Jetstream, but it's the JS32, and it's nowhere near PMDG quality. I just switched to XP, and I can't wait for PMDG to come over.

• Upvote 1

I'd absolutely love to see the J41 in P3D! It's one of my favorite planes from FSX.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Hopefully someday.

Dave Reage

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Unfortuneately I think it's low on the priority list to do the upcoming -400, -800 and DC-6 releases and who know's what the next release from PMDG will be. There's the upcoming E120 however from Razbam that seems to be progressing nicely (https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/photos/a.316309961788982.75719.316077818478863/860775554009084/?type=1&theater).

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

C'mon now fellas @ PMDG how about making a Scot proud to see a Scottish built turboprop in his hangar in p3d ...  no exaggeration here, but were I only to be allowed one plane in p3d the J41 would be that plane ... writing this on my knees as, although I'm not known for begging, that's what this is ... 

Alan

C'mon now fellas @ PMDG how about making a Scot proud to see a Scottish built turboprop in his hangar in p3d ...  no exaggeration here, but were I only to be allowed one plane in p3d the J41 would be that plane ... writing this on my knees as, although I'm not known for begging, that's what this is ... 

The license is for FSX only. Do not put the FSX JS4100 in P3D.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle .... given that this thread's about PMDG providing a version for p3d why would anyone interpret my comments as relating to installing the current version in p3d??

• Upvote 2

This has been brought up before, and I agree the J41 in P3D would be amazing. From what I recall from the other post it is in the plan but not right away.

Kyle .... given that this thread's about PMDG providing a version for p3d why would anyone interpret my comments as relating to installing the current version in p3d??

The "no exaggeration here, but were I only to be allowed one plane in p3d the J41 would be that plane" seemed to be a comment in the vein of "if I were allowed to ignore a EULA only in one situation, it would be the J41." Granted, it seemed to be asking for permission from us to do so, but in any case, I wanted to make it absolutely clear that the current version can only be used in FSX, in case there were any doubt.

Kyle Rodgers