Sign in to follow this  
neucoas

First payware airliner

Great!

I will think a bit more my desition before purchase! I don't want to spend +50 bucks and get bored in a week :P

That's why PMDG is your only logical choice :)

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

That's why PMDG is your only logical choice :)

My country airliner only uses B737-700/800 for regional flights, so its my first choice. But im afraid to get frustrated and throw away everything :)

As i do not have FSX-SE installed yet, my plan is to use the PMDG (or the Airbus) with stock scenery, and only freeware weather engine and textures for clouds. I hope to get +30fps with no stutters.

Cheers :)

N.-

If you enjoy the A2A types, and if you took the time to learn how to fly them well, I think you would enjoy the challenge of the PMDG.  I am not a serious airliner person, I am mostly a GA flyer like yourself, but if I fly an airliner, I want to fly a realistic one.  

I think if you are going to spend the money you might as well get the best. As others have said, there are lots of tutorials and videos on how to fly the NGX.  If you want something 'easier' to fly but still very realistic, you might consider the 777.  It is very automated so it is somewhat 'easy' to fly.

Cheers

TJ 

The PMDG NGX is really not a difficult aircraft to learn. The more you fly it, the more comfortable you get with it.  That being said, there is always something to learn with that aircraft, a good thing.

If you don't want to go complex, you may want to try the QualityWings 757 which, while a little dated, is still an enjoyable aircraft.

Cheers,

Todd

My country airliner only uses B737-700/800 for regional flights, so its my first choice. But im afraid to get frustrated and throw away everything :)

As i do not have FSX-SE installed yet, my plan is to use the PMDG (or the Airbus) with stock scenery, and only freeware weather engine and textures for clouds. I hope to get +30fps with no stutters.

You can start PMDG planes in many states from Cold & Dark to Ready to taxi where you only need to give it some power and you are ready for take off. Don't overcomplicate your thoughts. There's a reason PMDG is getting the most votes in every similar topic. It's really that good and versatile.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Thanks guys! One more thing before purchase. Does pmdg Support w8.1/w10? They website only says w7.

CheerS

N.-

Thanks guys! One more thing before purchase. Does pmdg Support w8.1/w10? They website only says w7.

CheerS

I am currently running Win 8.1 Pro, and no issues with PMDG aircraft. Once you go through the hell of taking ownership of all your files, and run everything with admin rights, etc., It will all run smoothly.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

I am currently running Win 8.1 Pro, and no issues with PMDG aircraft. Once you go through the hell of taking ownership of all your files, and run everything with admin rights, etc., It will all run smoothly.

Great! Which files? The FSX folder only or something im missing?

N.-