Sign in to follow this  
Shane_Strong

looking for a couple of Beta Testers

Hi Everyone, We are in the process of finishing up building Yellowknife Airport CYZF and are looking for a couple of beta testers for FSX portion of the project. This is a freeware project.

please inbox me at strong@eastlink.ca if you have a intrest.

Thanks

Shane

ps our facebook page:

Sim Scenery Makers

Not from that area but I did spend a month doing real world flying in and out of Yellowknife and I was a fan of Ice pilots.

Willing to step up and help out.

Moe

Sure, I'll help if I can.  I've never been there but I can test stuff in FSX and P3D.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thank you! That is a great addition to the library. Is there a payware Calgary and Edmonton coming out from someone? That would really complete the experience being able to fly from hubs using high quality scenery. Milviz and PMDG 737 models serve that airport.

Hi Shane, if you don't intend to respond to (my) emails why bother asking beta testers.

Al little decency would be at least to respond, even if only to say you are not interested, have enough testers, etc.

All the best,

Rob

RobdeVries.jpg

Hi Rob, I have been away with family, and havent responded to any emails as I dont take my computer with me :) I have just sat down tonight have some patience :)

life is not all planned and opertunity arises that take us away from projects

emails are going out now :)