Sign in to follow this  
AndyCYXU

2D Nvidia Surround with SLI ?

(3 monitor + accessories monitor) in 2D Nvidia Surround with SLI ?

Is anyone running it and does it work for you?

I can't get it to work with P3D.

Thanks

Same here, 2x970 SLI, 3x22" viewsonic + acc mon connected card1= 3 card=1. Acc on card 1 . Same config as you 2d surround SLI enabled , i dont also know how to telll if it is working or not...using p3d.

Jorge

working sli or not i cannot even get p3d to span across the 3 surround monitors since one of them is connected to slave card as per sli connection info p3d then doesn't recognize it

i can run it on accessories monitor OR the other 2 of 3 surround monitors.

but not on the 3rd of the 3 surround monitors.

i also don't get the sli bar regardless which monitor i use, but my SLI does work testing with modern game GTA-5 SLI does work..

anyways my problem starts with how do i even tell p3d to use the 3 2d surround monitors while using SLI configuration, there is not problem if i hook them up to cards without SLI but once using SLI the whole thing doesn't work

very few people use these kinds of set up so it will be hard to get some help here. :sad:

Andy

Same here, 2x970 SLI, 3x22" viewsonic + acc mon connected card1= 3 card=1. Acc on card 1 . Same config as you 2d surround SLI enabled , i dont also know how to telll if it is working or not...using p3d.

Jorge

well i did get it working (i think)

I connected all 4 monitors to the same card top card the MASTER...

I have 3 asus monitors and 4th (accessories) would be my TV where i do most of other stuff on

so after that in Nvidia Control Panel it says that my SLI is enabled then i went ahead and set up 2d nvidiasurround using the 3 small monitors

it all did wok out fine then i had to go to set up multiple monitors and enable the 4th monitor the TV

set it as Primary since that is where i want my desktop to be

so i guess it is working,

now i do not get any SLI bar on the three monitors, performance seems to be good and using nvidiainspector sensor monitoring it shows that both cards are working 80% + or so

there fore i have to assume it is in fact using SLI...

that's the best i can come up with now my other game doesn't want to run i will try reinstall it see whats up, but as far as P3d working and MAYBE using SLI this seems it worked OK