Sign in to follow this  
Humpty

Reshade DX10 Fixer CTD dxgi.dll

Hi,

I have used DX10 with reshade before a fresh installation of windows and Fsx , but now I keep getting dxgi.dll Fault module and a CTD.

I have reinstalled Directx and also my Nvidia drivers but it is not helping.

If I use standalone Sweetfx 1.5 it seems to work .

Can anyone help please ?  I am really missing the horizon I had previously 

SORRY IF THIS IS NOT IN THE RIGHT SECTION.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

I also have a problem with dxgi.dll CTD. I assume it is connected to previously installed SweetFX 1.5.1. I deleted all SweetFX related files from FSX folder, so currenlty I'm out of ideas why dxgi.dll is the problem?

Any ideas?

EDIT:

Still wihout success. Copied ReShade32.dll to FSX folder, and renaming it to dxgi.dll or d3d9.dll gives me identical dxgi.dll CTD.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I also have a problem with dxgi.dll CTD. I assume it is connected to previously installed SweetFX 1.5.1. I deleted all SweetFX related files from FSX folder, so currenlty I'm out of ideas why dxgi.dll is the problem?

Any ideas?

EDIT:

Still wihout success. Copied ReShade32.dll to FSX folder, and renaming it to dxgi.dll or d3d9.dll gives me identical dxgi.dll CTD.

No ideas,

But the only Sweetfx which works is 1.5 try that. And use the Natural Horizon 1.2 Preset.

I managed to get it to work with Reshade beta + SweetFX 2.0. Main thing I wanted to replace SweetFX 1.5.1 is screen flashing when changing cameras and when on screen display appears.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I managed to get it to work with Reshade beta + SweetFX 2.0. Main thing I wanted to replace SweetFX 1.5.1 is screen flashing when changing cameras and when on screen display appears.

How did you manage to make it work ? I just can't seem to.

How did you manage to make it work ? I just can't seem to.

Just extracted the archive to FSX folder and ran ReShade setup, checked Direct3D 10/11, that's it. Then I tweaked the settings to match my previous SweetFX preset, which is the most realistic preset I managed to create.

It seems that dxgi.dll file is different version that the one that came with ReShade 1.0 with framework.

I tried and FSX SE don't start , so validated the install and it needs to redownload some files again from steam damn, no way I am redownloading , it says 3.2 gb to download , I have a copy back @home will use that to copy it back. I never deleted anything except sweetfx files 

I tried and FSX SE don't start , so validated the install and it needs to redownload some files again from steam damn, no way I am redownloading , it says 3.2 gb to download , I have a copy back @home will use that to copy it back. I never deleted anything except sweetfx files 

Search for a solution via Google for FSX:SE, I saw some threads. It is working pretty good with FSX in DX10 with the Fixer.

It is the d3d9.dll causing the crash. But there looks to be no other way of using reshade.

I got it working with DX10, don't know how it worked, maybe because I had updated windows