Sign in to follow this  
WotanUK

Small button issues

Hello,

Having two possible issues with the FS2Crew reboot button edition.

First issue is that if the simulation crashes FS2Crew resumes where it left off when the simulator is restarted even if from new.  A massive issue for me currently, i can't complete a single flight due to GFX card driver issues.

Second issue i run nVidia surround at 5760x1080, the FS2Crew panel is stretched; this is pretty common across FS addons, but the first time i have ever had this issue with FS2Crew, with other editions they look fine without additional configuration.

Ian R Tyldesley

Hello,

Having two possible issues with the FS2Crew reboot button edition.

First issue is that if the simulation crashes FS2Crew resumes where it left off when the simulator is restarted even if from new.  A massive issue for me currently, i can't complete a single flight due to GFX card driver issues.

Second issue i run nVidia surround at 5760x1080, the FS2Crew panel is stretched; this is pretty common across FS addons, but the first time i have ever had this issue with FS2Crew, with other editions they look fine without additional configuration.

Hi Ian,

1. If you reload FSX, FS2Crew starts back from square one.  I'm not sure how it could resume from where you left off.  It doesn't save your position.  It will always start at the first checklist.

So me confused :-)

2. 5760 by 1080 is a pretty non-standard resolution.  You can adjust the FS2Crew window panel sizes via the panel.cfg file.  Are you familiar with the Panel and Gauges SDK?

Hi Ian,

1. If you reload FSX, FS2Crew starts back from square one.  I'm not sure how it could resume from where you left off.  It doesn't save your position.  It will always start at the first checklist.

So me confused :-)

2. 5760 by 1080 is a pretty non-standard resolution.  You can adjust the FS2Crew window panel sizes via the panel.cfg file.  Are you familiar with the Panel and Gauges SDK?

Thank you for the response Bryan.

It's odd I agree, I am having frequent nvidia driver resets at the moment, I accidentally pressed the pre flight checklist option and went passed the oxygen check. At that point the sim crashed. Upon restarting the pnf started with the same phrase as before.

I only mention the panel size because every other fs2crew I have bought has always been ok. This is the first fs2crew I have had to adjust manually.

Ian R Tyldesley

Hi Ian,

Perhaps your Nvidia drivers have issues.  Maybe roll back to an earlier driver.

Lol - thanks...  Yes they do, unfortunately nothing to roll back to on Windows 10.  I have changed the registry TDR setting.  Might be better, other than that it's waiting for nVidia to fix the mess.

Ian R Tyldesley