Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Freeware traffic board?

I do not need a real time traffic board program that operates when fsx is running, I just need a program that scans all my traffic files and prints out a departure and arrival list for each airport I type in. Is there a program that does this for free?

Why not try Don Grovestine's excellent AI Flight Planner to see if it meets your needs.

There is a function to show a timetable for an airport, which lists arrivals and departures and you can dump it to a text file in notepad.

You can find AIFP at http://stuff4fs.com/

You'll find the timetable function under the tab Flight Plans in the menu.

Cheers

Jack

Jack Johnston

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Why not try Don Grovestine's excellent AI Flight Planner to see if it meets your needs.

There is a function to show a timetable for an airport, which lists arrivals and departures and you can dump it to a text file in notepad.

You can find AIFP at http://stuff4fs.com/

You'll find the timetable function under the tab Flight Plans in the menu.

Cheers

Jack

I am not finding that option, Do I have to open traffic bgl files first?

Yes, you have to load either an individual traffic bgl or else AIFP has an option to combine all traffic files and scan them (this takes quite a few minutes though if you have a lot installed). Then click on the timetable option.

I just arrived in Jakarta on day 1 of a 2 week business trip and have no access to my desktop with my sim and AIFP on it.

However, if you have a look at www.alpha-india.net/forums, and go to the subforum called AIG Product Support, the thread at the top of the page called "AI Flight Planner 2.1 and AIG!!" is regularly read by Don, so if you post there chances are he will answer you himself if none of the other regulars do.

Cheers

Jack

Jack Johnston

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I am not finding that option, Do I have to open traffic bgl files first?

If you using AIFP3 then the path should be ->Bulk Traffic -> Traffic and Parking Analyser.

Once in the dialog choose one of the three options under Traffic Files.

You can also change the airport, etc. from within the Analyser view.

Ernest Pergrem