Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel Teles

Flying from Nagoya to Memanbetsu (RJGG - RJCM)

Great stuff! Was going to ask if they were your own sky textures but you've answered that already :)

Hey Gabriel,

I tried using your sky textures in Prepar3d, but the noon textures appear grey with an without HDR turned on. Are there any plans to update them for P3D?

Very nice shots!

Thanks!

Beautiful shots!

Thank you!

Great shots.

nebojsa

Thank you!

Amazingly realistic!

Thanks! Just trying to follow the Flight Simulator's motto. As real as it gets! (Well... more like... as real as it's possible... :P )

Great stuff! Was going to ask if they were your own sky textures but you've answered that already :)

Yep. Good thing about doing your own textures is that you can edit'em as you like...

(Didn't touch the original project after all this time, though -- just made a little change in my ENB settings...).

@AimHigh, I guess I'm in the quote limits so I'm not being able to quote your post... :P

Anyway... unfortunately, no. I don't have P3D, so I don't know how he manages the sky... :sad:

This thread turned me onto the RJCM freeware which is fantastic. Cool locale with some surrounding water and hills and the developer did a good job, including the localizer offset on 36 and everything. Only slight bug I'm getting is that at night, all of the cars in the parking lot have on their headlights and taillights... but who knows, may a flight just unloaded and everyone raced out into the parking lot at the same time!