Sign in to follow this  
iainsmith

Keeping liveries after uninstall/reinstall

My memory has let me down. Having had to re-install FS2Crew for the NGX I now have to uninstall and reinstall the NGX.

I seem to remember that there was something necessary to be done in the Operations Centre in order to keep my liveries. Or am I imagining it? If I'm not, what is it?

Can someone help, please?

Iain Smith

Iain, simply open the OC and close it.  That refreshes its cache and you should be good to go.

Why does reinstallation of FS2Crew require a reinstallation of the NGX.  Just curious. In general, reinstallation does not solve problems so hope you don't mind me asking.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan, thanks for your help and I don't mind you asking. FS2Crew makes an entry in the panel cfg file and the reinstall is to ensure it is a fresh new one for Crew to write in. So I believe, anyway.

Iain

Your  correct   if  you purchased  the ngx  reboot  for the ngx  you had  to do either  manually remove all entries  of  the fs2crew   from the panel cfg or the most simple  solution was  just doing  a repair option which I had done  or  doing  a complete  reinstall

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks for the confrmation Pete. I might try the repair option. Sorry for the delay in responding but I've been busy on other things.

Iain Smith