For the entire day I've been unable to get a weather file (AS6.5).  AS first tries each server and gets about 10k of data then stops.  Is it me, or somewhere else.   I last used AS about 3 days ago with no problem.

Mike

For the entire day I've been unable to get a weather file (AS6.5).  AS first tries each server and gets about 10k of data then stops.  Is it me, or somewhere else.   I last used AS about 3 days ago with no problem.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Can you please open a support ticket at: http://support.hifitechinc.com/ and include your most recent session logs so that I can review them.

Thank you in advance and have a great day!

Hi Mike

I have exactly the same problem you have. Last used ASv6.5 on FS9 on Monday without any problems, so it may not just be you.

I'm based in the UK, and have submitted a support ticket too, so let's hope there's a solution to our problem.

Paul

I'll open a ticket, however I'm having trouble finding session logs...used the guide on your web site but no luck (Win 7).  I'll send what I have.

Mike

OK, this is REALLY frustrating....I go to submit a ticket, but I have to register (my old registration has obviously been erased as it was over 6 years ago), only I can't register because the CAPTCHA image and required text box don't show up either in Firefox or IE.

The only thing the AS log file (text file inside the AS folder in FS9) shows is:

Log Cleared and Initalized at 08-13-09:08

which is when I tried AS again this morning.

My computer WAS updated by MS before this happened. Could something MS downloaded have caused the problem??

Mike

Hello All,

All issues with asv6 downloading should be corrected and we are working on correcting the CAPTCHA issue now. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate your patience during this time. Have a great day!