Sign in to follow this  
TrentXWB

Button version Crew change

Dear Byork,

I am not sure if this is a bug or if I am missing a step or two. When doing my departure brief if I choose to 'change crew' option then pressed play it will then revert back to 'same crew'.

Is this correct?

Thanks

Yes I am very sure. I have been trying it for a while and I saw myself once I pressed play it changed.

What if you change the crew at the beginning of the flight?

What do you mean, can you elaborate a bit?

When I tried it is always my first flight. I have never had a second leg on my flight due to VAS limitation. So I finish a flight then quit and if I want to fly again I restart my P3D.

I am using European set. I can change it in a sense that the text will change from 'same crew' to 'change crew' and vice versa. But once I pressed play then it will revert back to 'same crew'.

Are you able to replicate this on your system?

I have tested this issue and i have found no issue on my end. I have tried countless times.

Vernon Howells

I have tested this issue and i have found no issue on my end. I have tried countless times.

Strange.. i'll make a video and uploaded and show it.

Is it still happening to you?

So if i'm right, you select button version, SOP2 and in the dept brief select - crew change. Then run fs2crew?

Vernon Howells

Yes it is still happening.

Button version, automatically SOP2, EU crew. I run first fs2crew then around +13 minutes I go to the briefing page and modify as I need. Usually I try to select 'crew change' then I run the briefing. Once I pressed play the 'crew change' will change into 'same crew'

Is there anything I did wrong?