Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Carenado EMB505 PHENOM 300 Released

Heads up for anyone interested... Just happened to be browsing and refreshed the Carenado page... The EMB505 has been released.

Best, Jeff

Thanks Jeff.  This looks like the link - http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php?accion=product&correl=155

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Pleasure Jim!

Hope you are doing well and we all get to see one another again. Think it's been 2 years since Kansas?? 

Anyway, I haven't installed it yet, but think I was the first to download. Hopefully this evening I will take her up from KIAD to KPHL for a quick spin.

Best, Jeff

The dearth of good business jets for FSX/P3D has me seriously tempted, but I know better than to buy Carenado on day one. I'll wait for reviews and for the VNAV/AIRAC expansion they will supposedly release in the next few days. 

Let's hear from the buyers.  Hows the FPS?  How's the cockpit?  How's the flight dynamics?  Please report.

Stan

Let's hear from the buyers. Hows the FPS? How's the cockpit? How's the flight dynamics? Please report.

You have to admire those brave souls, amiright?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

You have to admire those brave souls, amiright?

:LMAO:

Anyway I can't resist... WEDONTCARENADO. Or in other words, they don't care about product quality, it's just important to release new plane every two months.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I'm waiting for the HondaJet.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Honda Jet will not be released by any major dev because Honda will not allow it. That is why there is only one. AH was thinking about making one but they said Honda was  " slapping injunctions on anybody attempting to reproduce the HondaJet as a 3D model"

So the only one is the old freeware model and I have done all the factory colors in HD textures and also redid most of the interior and cleaned up the panel lettering. But not sure I will release it as I cannot locate or contact the original author.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Honda Jet will not be released by any major dev because Honda will not allow it. That is why there is only one. AH was thinking about making one but they said Honda was  " slapping injunctions on anybody attempting to reproduce the HondaJet as a 3D model"

So the only one is the old freeware model and I have done all the factory colors in HD textures and also redid most of the interior and cleaned up the panel lettering. But not sure I will release it as I cannot locate or contact the original author.

Would you like my Baltimore Raven's Super Bowl repaint? Note the significance of the tail number? And for that game the refs were checking the balls more closely! LOL!

HondaJet_Ravens-XL.jpg

Or this repaint before the birth of the corresponding prototype in a livery near this color? I am a motorcycle guy, and Honda means "red"!  Please PM me!

HondaJet%282%29-XL.jpg

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I'm seeing a gtn750 smack dab in that mfd lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yes,,,I am sure that will be done.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I'll wait for reviews and for the VNAV/AIRAC expansion they will supposedly release in the next few days. 

Wait, VNAV/AIRAC is an expansion pack?  For the price Carenado charge and the expected community bug fixes, paying more is ridiculous, especially their previous expansion pack fell flat on its face.   

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Wait, VNAV/AIRAC is an expansion pack?  For the price Carenado charge and the expected community bug fixes, paying more is ridiculous, especially their previous expansion pack fell flat on its face.   

What and your shocked by that... its Carenado bro, move on, my hangar is full of broken dreams, learn from the past.

tpewpb-6.png

Oh boy, another Carenado...

*grabs popcorn*

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11