Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Amazing,Free online flight planner! It exports plans in many formats inc PMDG.RTE

A planner needs to select the most likely runways in use depending on weather and so on. Next the planner needs to compare the SIDs and STARs and select the most appropriate for the runways. Next the plan should attempt to bridge the SID exit and the STAR entrance, along the appropriate airways. Finally, since not all the waypoints are fly over, the planner can at least put some appropriate waypoints in, the IDF and FAF would be nice.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

BOGNA SIDs are  1M 1V (SID ICAO) which are identical for RWYs 26L and 26R, and 1X (RNAV1 (DME/DME or GNAA) SID ICAO) which is only from RWY 26L

Just 2 days ago I came across Efass flight planner.

There are some not so good reviews from 1 or 2 years ago but this seems to be a updated fixed version. 

http://froom.de/efass/

" EFASS is free. After 14 days you can decide, if you want to pay for EFASS, or if you want to continue using the free version. All you need is an EFASS-Account that you can create during the installation process."

I used it for a few flights and it works for me very well, quick, easy , including SID and STAR, moving map, detailed airport view.

don't know yet if I would buy it, as there seems to be no indication yet what the price is, but for now it's my favourite.

cheers

alf

With respect to  EFASS, there are some bugs that various people have reported, including myself, which were never fixed.  So, check it out fully before you buy.  I got PPFX instead and have been just as happy with it.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060