Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Any really good Cirrus SR 22T ?

Ah...ok, I see that.

Good, answered the rest at our forum... B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thank you!

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thanks Greg for posting there instead of here. As you know, we don't use Avsim for product support. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

No worries.  I bought it for my wife but it really is cool.  Way more fun than a Cessna.  :) The 750 works great but I think it's more suited to the 650.  I'll have to pick that up at some point. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Yup, I have both 750 and Dual 650s for both FSX and P3DV2 and really like them. Of course I do a lot of testing soo....

At least my wife understands :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

A few P3D screenies so folks can see what it looks like...

fC5XAyz.jpg

xu66gwo.jpg

kHNLGwQ.jpg

Gregg Seipp

Actually yes on the "Perspective" Version. In fact it is in the development hanger gathering dust due to Corporate priorities.

Wow, would be nice to see an update to the 2015 Garmin Perspective version of the Cirrus.  Maybe consider giving it the A2A treatment with full walkaround available and then sell as a new product, I know I would be interested.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

The "Perspective" version will come from our shop as an 3.0 title with our own G1000 and an option for owners of the Mindstar G1000 to slip right in.

It will be a new product with new model/texture set to make it worthwhile for those interested. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I had no idea Eaglesoft was even around still! Interesting...

Have a look at our new website, [we just went live] and facebook page if interested in a bit more :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The "Perspective" version will come from our shop as an 3.0 title with our own G1000 and an option for owners of the Mindstar G1000 to slip right in.

It will be a new product with new model/texture set to make it worthwhile for those interested. :wink:

Looking forward to it.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Thanks Mark, much on our plates right now on the Corporate side but we'll get it to the front one of these days... B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks Mark, much on our plates right now on the Corporate side but we'll get it to the front one of these days... B)

Cant wait for your Citation V3... I really need a good private jet to fly.

Ooh, Ron that heavy black background has to go, it makes my eyes ache and I dont know if its just me but the grey text is just about invisible without highlighting it. Other than that, good to see the Eaglesoft team active again ! 

I like acft with dark panels - makes it feel nice and industrial hehe

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |