Sign in to follow this  
csb005

Quite strange error with T7

I have one problem with this beauty - during final approach or taxiing after landing or even after quitting, my Prepar3D is crashing, with abnormal code 0xc000041d and faulting module "unknown". I'm focusing on 777 because I have it only with this aircraft. It's not a VAS problem because I was monitoring VAS all the time and it was ok.

My specs are

Win7 Home Premium (it have 3 days, freshly reinstalled), IntelCore i5, GeForceGTX760, 16GB RAM and Prepar3D v 2.5
Did you maybe meet similar problem or know how to solve it?
I'll be grateful for help.

Marek Romanowski.

Marek Romanowski

Cassubian Virtual Airlines

Getting a lot of crashes in P3D, no matter what aircraft I use,even though I have the 777 for P3D. Fix one crash another one develops. Without a faulting module name is hard to pinpoint what's causing the crash. My advice restart P3D.. Try again as I do.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Go to your Windows Computer Management tool and look at the Event Viewer, often you'll find more information there about what is happening. Neither of you has provided the error message that is provided so it's hard to guess what you are seeing.

Dan Downs KCRP

Go to your Windows Computer Management tool and look at the Event Viewer, often you'll find more information there about what is happening. Neither of you has provided the error message that is provided so it's hard to guess what you are seeing.

Exactly what we both have done...but there is not a faulting module name in the event viewer.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

That's right. I'm posting screen from my viewer (it's in Polish but sequence of marking remains the same) :

08_52_40.png

Kod wyjątku = Exception code

Indentyfikator kodu powodującego błąd = Faulting code ID

Ścieżka moduł powodującego błąd = faulting module path

Marek Romanowski

Cassubian Virtual Airlines

There's no faulting module because a dll is not implicated in the crash, I think. The Faulting or exception codes will often provide a clue but in this case not so much.  Googled results generally refer to problems with OS updates.  Maybe the P3D forum at the LM website might have more info. It's certainly does not look like PMDG is playing a role.

Dan Downs KCRP